Drop your location and see who meet you in real time with a picture of the area to proof it

You have time to be on here but you don’t have time for your *******??? You really think it’s ok to have ******* but not have anything to do with them?? Do you have anything what you’re doing to them and how much they are going to regret having you as their dad and not loving them enough to want to be in their lives. Stop being so fucking selfish all of the time and think of someone other than yourself and your wants
Wow 😮
Not too many bulls care about them babies (if I understood the topic correctly). I know just one from this site who is a completely different type from the common breeders.

You have time to be on here but you don’t have time for your *******??? You really think it’s ok to have ******* but not have anything to do with them?? Do you have anything what you’re doing to them and how much they are going to regret having you as their dad and not loving them enough to want to be in their lives. Stop being so fucking selfish all of the time and think of someone other than yourself and your wants

Wow! Beautiful cock, i live in austin lets chat

Your profile is limited to me

Back