Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
I loved it the most whenever she rubbed my face in her infidelity
BIGGEST TURN ON TO ME EVER/

I don't know what do you have about creampies. I mean, it's supposed to be the real, natural thing. The way it's been since the beginning of time.
Obviously it could end in a pregnancy, but that is what is supposed to be the purpose. The orgasm is the bait for the chain of life. And what if it's obvious the ******* of the baby is not your husband? OMG, we've discovered infidelity, which is as ancient as monogamy and more. But also, the history of life is about best genetics overcoming. It takes some time, maturity and testing to realize one's husband isn't necessarily your man. But in the end truth comes out.
do you think that the baby in the family does not have to be from her husband?

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
My wife has just began to make me clean her up after a creampie from her fuck buddy and i love it gets me hard as a rock. Cant wait till she has a bull thats into this and doesnt mind me being under her while he fucks her.

My favorite position along with liking her clit while a cock is deep in her. Also when the bull pulls it from her pussy and slides it into my mouth

Back