Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.

I don't know what do you have about creampies. I mean, it's supposed to be the real, natural thing. The way it's been since the beginning of time.
Obviously it could end in a pregnancy, but that is what is supposed to be the purpose. The orgasm is the bait for the chain of life. And what if it's obvious the ******* of the baby is not your husband? OMG, we've discovered infidelity, which is as ancient as monogamy and more. But also, the history of life is about best genetics overcoming. It takes some time, maturity and testing to realize one's husband isn't necessarily your man. But in the end truth comes out.
You neglected to add the husband's enthusiasm and tenacity in performing his cleanup duties into the equation....why else is that man starving?

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
you are the wife I always wanted
FUCKING AWESOME IMAGE YOUR WORDS IMPLY

It’s ok for this guy to get “his face wet” as I have done many times after my wife has received a great fucking!

No nasty comment from me...

You neglected to add the husband's enthusiasm and tenacity in performing his cleanup duties into the equation....why else is that man starving?
Well, in my case it has nothing to do with my husband. He is aware I'm adulterous, and he begrudgingly accepts it as it was originally his idea, but my activities out home belong to my intimacy (and that of my lovers, of course). And the joy and bliss of the total, natural union with my black man is a pleasure reserved just for us both.
(Okay, tbh it's true I've had oral sex after having been filled, but only by my best female friend and partner in crime, as I've done to her; but only in some very special occasions on which we and our men have decided we want a full party. When one crosses the line and wipes out shame and delivers herself to pleasure it's not a difficult thing to test some new things when in the right mood.)

Last edited:
Back