Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
This way?

Attachments

• P1040627.jpg
    P1040627.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 1,117
I have to admit in the beginning I was not at all thrilled about cleaning my wife's creampie. She made me swallow it all, always after her lover left however. This still happens 9 years later, her gape is much larger and now I enjoy the taste, the act, the smell. Fact is I crave her black mans creampie and eat it everytime. Now it's my treat. I love being her cuck

I lik
My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.

I love to have cage and bound husband's face...just right there underneath her open vagina...ready to receive a 12 inch BLACK DICK so fuckin Deep

They become intoxicated with taste of your BLACK lover's potent seed. One thanked me profusely.for shaming him before the world...his wife has 3 black babies..I might be ******* to 3 or. Merely 1...but. I recently impregnated her with a fourth
He is led naked thru an all.black nightclub collared and in chains.caged...nipples and nuts clamped and pierced with ownership Rings

No nasty comment here that's so hot! I'll be your husband!

Back