Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

I think you are confused fantasies with reality. What does it mean your or not your man? I think your man, is man who agreed helps rise children, but not just fuck and go. Bbc is it fantasy and play for couple, and black guys is toys for couple, nothing anymore. But seed looking nice, when it makes another man while you looking.
Sorry, but maybe your assumptions are too generalistic, and I can tell you each and every woman is a world.
My husband could have been a friend, maybe my best friend, he's the ******* of my *******, and maybe we're together for those children's well-being. But he's no longer the man my body tingles when I think about. And our marital sex life is just compulsory and nothing enjoyable, at least for me.
It's true I have flirts and one night stands, just for the fun of it and to enjoy hooking up with handsome African strangers, but the real place where I feel I belong is in my black lover's arms. Sex with him is a bliss, a mind-blowing experience, and it's there where I feel I truly belong. Something raw animalistic and biological, but which feels true. A real bond between him and me. And when he finishes inside me it's something so natural and true, with such a dowload of feelings and sensations that it's difficult to express with just words. That's something that makes me feel his, as he is sort of the true man for me.

Sorry, but maybe your assumptions are too generalistic, and I can tell you each and every woman is a world.
My husband could have been a friend, maybe my best friend, he's the ******* of my *******, and maybe we're together for those children's well-being. But he's no longer the man my body tingles when I think about. And our marital sex life is just compulsory and nothing enjoyable, at least for me.
It's true I have flirts and one night stands, just for the fun of it and to enjoy hooking up with handsome African strangers, but the real place where I feel I belong is in my black lover's arms. Sex with him is a bliss, a mind-blowing experience, and it's there where I feel I truly belong. Something raw animalistic and biological, but which feels true. A real bond between him and me. And when he finishes inside me it's something so natural and true, with such a dowload of feelings and sensations that it's difficult to express with just words. That's something that makes me feel his, as he is sort of the true man for me.
I think this is a novelty effect, having lived with your lover for 10-15 years, he will also get bored and need a new one for the rainbow of feelings.

Back