Does your interest in black men go past sex?

This isn't blackmatch.com lol. Being that a large majority of the women here are married, why would you expect them to want more than just sex from a black man lol?
Just because they are married doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion on the issue. Plenty married white women could see themselves in a relationship with Brad Pitt. Why is a black man whose cum she gets off swallowing is so different?

Just because they are married doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion on the issue. Plenty married white women could see themselves in a relationship with Brad Pitt. Why is a black man whose cum she gets off swallowing is so different?

It’s taboo for a couple to see his wife with a hung black man. Simple as that. I’d say if anything that makes them the least racist because a racist person would never allow it. I agree with her though if your married then it is strictly casual good sex and everyone shouldn’t over complicate it. If the lady is single this is a more valid argument

It’s taboo for a couple to see his wife with a hung black man. Simple as that. I’d say if anything that makes them the least racist because a racist person would never allow it. I agree with her though if your married then it is strictly casual good sex and everyone shouldn’t over complicate it. If the lady is single this is a more valid argument
You think a person who has a racist or white superiority complex can’t have sex with someone black? Ever heard of Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings? PLENTY racist white men fantasize about and pursue having sex with women of color. Plenty homophobic preachers are caught having sex with men. Priests and Rabbi’s ******* boys. Just because a person has sex with a person doesn’t take away deep rooted or overtly racist views of that person. Seems this question is making more white males uncomfortable than white women when the question wasn’t directed towards them.

Your
You think a person who has a racist or white superiority complex can’t have sex with someone black? Ever heard of Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings? PLENTY racist white men fantasize about and pursue having sex with women of color. Plenty homophobic preachers are caught having sex with men. Priests and Rabbi’s ******* boys. Just because a person has sex with a person doesn’t take away deep rooted or overtly racist views of that person. Seems this question is making more white males uncomfortable than white women when the question wasn’t directed towards them.

Your also referencing a time in history where that was a norm. Today people are projected as equals so it’s just different

White male?

The people we've met on this site will verify that I am a woman.

People like you ruin this site even more than the cucks do lol.

I have a ******* who went to Hedonism with her husband. It was a great educational trip for both of them. They enjoyed it and want to do it again.
They live in Chicago and I am sure they have fun at home too.
I have a step ******* who is a lesbian butch who likes to seduce straight girls into the gay life. I am a divorced sissy slut former cuckold who has given it up for black men and I love CBT and being sexually abused.
I live in Dallas

I have had a relationship with a black man for 15 years. Sometimes, it is sexual and sometimes it is just social. My husband and I party and socialize with him and his girlfriend. All of us know about the sexual relationship that the two of us have. and yes, he is very skilled as well as well endowed.

I have had a relationship with a black man for 15 years. Sometimes, it is sexual and sometimes it is just social. My husband and I party and socialize with him and his girlfriend. All of us know about the sexual relationship that the two of us have. and yes, he is very skilled as well as well endowed.
I don't know why this question bothers some of the people who answered so much. Either it does or it doesn't. If it doesn't it doesnt

It’s a question. Why dodge it? Does the fact I point out some women cannot see themselves doing anything with a black man besides fuck him bother you?
I am a white divorced man whose wife went black. I was OK with it and she talked me into giving him head. He eventually took my ass and now I only want BBC's to use me.
I don't know why this question bothers some of the people who answered so much. Either it does or it doesn't. If it doesn't it doesnt
My relationship with black men goes back to high school and my time in the army. We have been friends, played poker, golf, gone on vacations together and some have had sex with me. I am Bi but only have sex with black friends I know well.
Color has nothing to do with it. But big black cocks I have seen in the locker room have made me respect and honor black men.

Racists procreate with people of races they hate all the time. It's too late in the day to be this clueless

here I am looking for social relationship with my match to be, married women are only in for the sex but I know if I remain on this site I will get my personal interacial relationship special

I am going to be perfectly honest. I have never been in a relationship with anything other than a black woman. However the best sex I have had in my life is with white women (redheads rock). I was wondering with al thats going on here, while the desire to fuck black men is there, could it go beyond that for you? I was at Hedonism a few years back and I was chatting with the wife of a couple. She said she has always loved to have sex with black men as far back as she could remember but she never considered being in a relationship with one. I found that ODD. Any thoughts?

It's 2018 man...people of all backgrounds date and have relationships with one another. I've dated Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, Native American, and mostly White women. Most of the women here are MARRIED so of course they're not looking for an actual relationship.

Back