Does your hubby do this

A simple google search reveals it means "you do it". Perhaps you may consider being much more respectful of others languages, especially as you are on a global website, open to all!

Pops
well all i see is english so maybe you could post it in that when someone is using english or not whatever you want to do and i did not disrespect anyone or anything i just said crap as a whole for the term or whatever you want to call it

well all i see is english so maybe you could post it in that when someone is using english or not whatever you want to do and i did not disrespect anyone or anything i just said crap as a whole for the term or whatever you want to call it
If using language like that does not shout disrespect to you, then clearly that is the core of the issue. Makes you sound ignorant and cheap! Think about it! Its like saying to you, write in French so that those who speak French can understand what you are saying. Each writes in their own language, and the rule is... if you have nothing good to say then say nothing and move on! So please, move on!

If using language like that does not shout disrespect to you, then clearly that is the core of the issue. Makes you sound ignorant and cheap! Think about it! Its like saying to you, write in French so that those who speak French can understand what you are saying. Each writes in their own language, and the rule is... if you have nothing good to say then say nothing and move on! So please, move on!
then stop trying to make feel like im less than you How about that How many other posts do you see on here thats not in english Ill tell you NONE if you dont like it you move on I wanted english thats why i choose english on setup Not any other language If that offends you get LOST and go back were youre from

What difficulties did you have?
At first everything was difficult to me. To eat another Man cum, to eat it from my Wife's vagina, to accept another Man can fuck my wife and i can't anymore, to accept i was not allowed to have intercourse with a woman never again, the humiliation, to accept i am not a man... Each of those things cost me a lot of mental conditioning.

At first everything was difficult to me. To eat another Man cum, to eat it from my Wife's vagina, to accept another Man can fuck my wife and i can't anymore, to accept i was not allowed to have intercourse with a woman never again, the humiliation, to accept i am not a man... Each of those things cost me a lot of mental conditioning.
Thank you for your answer. I'm not in a so extreme situation, I'm still a man and I still have intercourse with my wife. I didn't it yet but I'm attracted to lick my wife's pussy filled by bull's cum, I immagine it like I'm stealing some of their pleasure, I'll tell you what I feel when I'll do it

My husband doesn’t clean me after I get fucked by my lover and filled with his cum.
I gave my husband a B J Friday evening to calm him down about the see through dress I was going to wear on Saturday fo our first public meeting with Del and Tom. After he dribbled his cum in my mouth I made him kiss me so he had to taste his own cum . I told him it’s part of his future training to clean my pussy and their cocks after they have fucked me and filled me with their cum.
Has he started his training? Or practicing regularly?

Back