What does your wife do

Spouse brokers higher-end residential real estate. Always is dressed very nicely when she is out and about. You know those "leads" that people speak of? Well it also pertains to black men as well. She is a looker and loves being the center of one's attention. The hemline is not too far above the knees. The blouses she wears are form-fitting, not too tight. She wears her pair up high and they are full breasts. Her cleavage is just enough so you know she is a lady. Her shoe style is conservative, yet fashionable. I personally like her choice of open-toed shoes. Her preferred color on her nails is red. She is petite, size 2. Hair is curled and off of her face. Her preference is for light make-up accentuating the eyes. She is clean and always very fresh. Most importantly. I love to share her, with her permission of course, with bold, confident, and fit black men.

Last edited:
Spouse brokers higher-end residential real estate. Always is dressed very nicely when she is out and about. You know those "leads" that people speak of? Well it also pertains to black men as well. She is a looker and loves being the center of one's attention. The hemline is not too far above the knees. The blouses she wears are form-fitting, not too tight. She wears her pair up high and they are full breasts. Her cleavage is just enough so you know she is a lady. Her shoe style is conservative, yet fashionable. I personally like her choice of open-toed shoes. Her preferred color on her nails is red. She is petite, size 2. Hair is curled and off of her face. Her preference is for light make-up accentuating the eyes. She is clean and always very fresh. Most importantly. I love to share her, with her permission of course, with bold, confident, and fit black men.
NC or SC?

I prefer the teacher. Lots of teachers responded. They turn me on more than the high flying lady. You know you'll get a real woman who will give back better.

Back