Question on Jealousy

DCharles

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
For the wives on the site. If you know a particular act with a lover would make your husband especially jealous, are you more likely to 1) do it. 2) not do it or 3) not take that into account when with a lover?

For the “other“ guys, when you are with another man’s wife what would be your answer to these?

For the wives on the site. If you know a particular act with a lover would make your husband especially jealous, are you more likely to 1) do it. 2) not do it or 3) not take that into account when with a lover?

For the “other“ guys, when you are with another man’s wife what would be your answer to these?
You discuss such things prior. But the reality is if you have issues with a particular "act" making you jealous then you probably rteally shouldnt be having sex with anyone other than your spouse. Thats a big red flag right there.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. I will say jealous feelings still get me after many many times with him over 5 years.
A particular act....anal. married 25+ years, we tried anal three times ever, never went well, all good. We got pretty comfy together, nothing weird ever happened but we didn't have any rules. One night he's doing her from behind, he said they were going to try some back door. I thought she'll never go for it. He put lube on his dick then lubed her butt with his finger. He lined up and she didn't move. We went VERY slow, soon was all the way in, took SLOW pumps. She moaned like I'd never herd. I was thinking WTF? I was so jealous. I know she didn't do it to get at me. Since then anal is part of our fun with and without him.
Another particular act...she'd never had an orgasm while I pumped her, oral or vib no prob. One night he was on top really going to town. Her body got stiff and she came hard, that instantly got him off. Was tye hottest thing I'd ever seen but I was like WTF happened ? She easily cums with him during intercourse. There's been nights she has cum while I'm doing her but only after they had a good round.
I know none of this is ment to get at me but it is in my head.
My wife gets really turned on when we do this with him, she really lets go but I'd bet she would be more open if I wasn't there.

Back