BBC Sharing, or Not?

I definitely share. I have two girlfriends that I have shared black men with.
I invited Sherry along when I was visiting a BBC from out of town who visits during his business trips. I am currently setting it up for her to join me for a threesome with my main boyfriend. In return she is working on setting up a double date, me her and two black guys. Our husbands are friends so they will enjoy watching together.
Karen I actually introduced to the joy of BBC, and have since invited her along to fuck 4 different black guys. Mostly though it's threesomes with my boyfriend. Again out husbands are friends and enjoy watching us together, and both enjoy sloppy seconds.

If it does come to sharing, would you, ladies, be disappointed if the bull tends to concentrate more of fucking your friend than you?

With my main boyfriend I don't mind if he fucks the friend I invited along more than me, as she is new.
However I did find myself disappointed and a bit jealous when he put his cum in her and not me.

I have another friend that I fuck a few times throughout the year, and he always finishes by jacking off to giving me a facial. So with him, sharing is much more fun since after he fucks us both, he can easily direct his cum to both me and my girlfriend's faces.

With my main boyfriend I don't mind if he fucks the friend I invited along more than me, as she is new.
However I did find myself disappointed and a bit jealous when he put his cum in her and not me.

I have another friend that I fuck a few times throughout the year, and he always finishes by jacking off to giving me a facial. So with him, sharing is much more fun since after he fucks us both, he can easily direct his cum to both me and my girlfriend's faces.
I am a equal opportunity giver of my seed when I share by two women

During the lockdowns when everything was crazy, dating pretty much was non existent! I was telling one of my good good friends that I could really use a big stress reliever!! 😉. She told me she knew just the thing! A couple days later she sent over the guy she had been seeing for a few months and it was totally just what I needed!!

I definitely owe her for that!! If I had a guy and my friend was interested I would absolutely share with her!

Back