Does cheating with a significantly bigger or more enduring cock than spouse's count as cheating?

Regardless of everyone getting too serious and out of the mood of this place only to answer this (thinking of the caption when you hover on General Discussion forum link), those opinions are too simple and very poorly elaborated if any.
According to most's logic here it's also cheating if the woman was *******, because "cheatin' is cheatin' ya knoe", I mean I gave some viewpoints to spark a discussion around but people just want to be dull.
Better sexual partners could be like ******* to some people, and I'm trying to know the threshold where it becomes too tempting to not be ultimately of lesser guilt.
Where my intellectuals at? Where my not so serious and actually in the place's mood people at?!
Isn't the attendance of someone of his wife getting fucked by big black cocks and not being much into the same scenario with similar white cocks the incarnation of what I'm suggesting? Isn't them wanting it the extension of not considering it bad in first place?
Here's a couple extra pictures to suit this thread:
-

Last edited:
Let me propose this idea. If your wife is a 34A and you cheat with a 38DD is that cheating. I bet you will either be out of the house or sleeping on the couch for a long time.
But cuckoldry is about the wife finding sexual satisfaction! Typically from inadequate white hubbies, so, no, it is not cheating. It is cuckoldry, the win, win, win lifestyle!

Reactions: Ssw
Excellent response!

I'm of the opinion that if the wife or husband does something behind the spouses back, then that's cheating. If it's fully discussed between the two of you, rules are established and there is full support, then it isn't cheating. Marriage is a contract. If you discuss it, you're ammending the contract. If you do it secretly, then you're breaking the contract. Simple response to a simple queston

EXACTLY

Hi everyone,
Does it?
Does cheating with a significantly bigger or more enduring cock than spouse's count as cheating?
I don't mean that if it wasn't then the woman should necessarily be open about it. But is it or is it not of lesser guilt when the one the woman cheats with has much more tempting features than her spouse?
I'm not a fan of the "cheating is cheating" mantra when knowing that mere observation of things in the real world can have a stronger effect than a *******. Think about hormones and about how attraction and sexual psychology work.
In your personal experience, what does everyone think?
Do you find yourself inclined to someone of such features more than you could be to someone similar to your spouse?
Could you forgive your woman and maybe not even consider it anything to think about in first place?
Why is it so tempting?
What does everyone think? Has anyone experienced any related feeling?
Cheating is Cheating. But I do always remind my wife it's not cheating if he is bbc. Lmao... she gives me quite a look when I say that. She knows i would love it if she let bbc fill her pussy up , then come home and let me lick her pussy while she tells me all about it. ;-)

You’re right but if the other man’s penis is significantly larger than the hubbys and the sex is much better don’t you think the hubby should understand that?
Even though me and most cuckolds and cuckold wannabees would understand and even be turned on by it you can’t deny it‘s still cheating goddess! On the other hand if you have permission to cheat then it’s not really cheating!

Back