Does cheating with a significantly bigger or more enduring cock than spouse's count as cheating?

Solme

Male
Hi everyone,
Does it?
Does cheating with a significantly bigger or more enduring cock than spouse's count as cheating?
I don't mean that if it wasn't then the woman should necessarily be open about it. But is it or is it not of lesser guilt when the one the woman cheats with has much more tempting features than her spouse?
I'm not a fan of the "cheating is cheating" mantra when knowing that mere observation of things in the real world can have a stronger effect than a *******. Think about hormones and about how attraction and sexual psychology work.
In your personal experience, what does everyone think?
Do you find yourself inclined to someone of such features more than you could be to someone similar to your spouse?
Could you forgive your woman and maybe not even consider it anything to think about in first place?
Why is it so tempting?
What does everyone think? Has anyone experienced any related feeling?

Let me propose this idea. If your wife is a 34A and you cheat with a 38DD is that cheating. I bet you will either be out of the house or sleeping on the couch for a long time.
Excellent response!

I'm of the opinion that if the wife or husband does something behind the spouses back, then that's cheating. If it's fully discussed between the two of you, rules are established and there is full support, then it isn't cheating. Marriage is a contract. If you discuss it, you're ammending the contract. If you do it secretly, then you're breaking the contract. Simple response to a simple queston

This is an unpopular position to take but a woman who is actively dating, regardless of her marital status or her relationships, is getting something that SHE wants. The entire concept of white men discussing what is, or is not “cheating” on a site that actively encourages their and other men’s wives to enjoy interracial sexual relations is insane.
Let me put it bluntly.
You.Dont.get.to.decide.

This is an unpopular position to take but a woman who is actively dating, regardless of her marital status or her relationships, is getting something that SHE wants. The entire concept of white men discussing what is, or is not “cheating” on a site that actively encourages their and other men’s wives to enjoy interracial sexual relations is insane.
Let me put it bluntly.
You.Dont.get.to.decide.
I hope that by "You.Dont.get.to.decide." you mean white males.

Let me propose this idea. If your wife is a 34A and you cheat with a 38DD is that cheating. I bet you will either be out of the house or sleeping on the couch for a long time.
Who needs to cheat to be told to sleep on the couch when their queen always tells them to do so.

The question is "Is it or is it not of lesser guilt?" What the hell you all are doing in here? XD you must be fun at parties!

Last edited:
No it does not. Here is why. Because what you re doing with her with your little pecker is not comparable to what I'm doing with her with my 10 incher.
It's just simply not the same act.
I agree. Try to tell THEM though. Some people are as stubborn as a tree..

Let me put it bluntly.
You.Dont.get.to.decide.
Well maybe They don't get to decide but My husband and I respect each other so we don't do anything that would Tarnish what we have if he say's its no then it's a NO ! Same for me... But that is just us

Hi everyone,
Does it?
I don't mean that if it wasn't then the woman should necessarily be open about it. But is it or is it not of lesser guilt when the one the woman cheats with has much more tempting features than her spouse?
I'm not a fan of the "cheating is cheating" mantra when knowing that mere observation of things in the real world can have a stronger effect than a *******. Think about hormones and about how attraction and sexual psychology work.
In your personal experience, what does everyone think?
Do you find yourself inclined to someone of such features more than you could be to someone similar to your spouse?
Could you forgive your woman and maybe not even consider it anything to think about in first place?
Why is it so tempting?
What does everyone think? Has anyone experienced any related feeling?

Cheating is cheating. Regardless of the guy's cock size. People who are committed to a relationship/marriage resist temptation, unless both give the OK.

Cheating is cheating. Regardless of the guy's cock size. People who are committed to a relationship/marriage resist temptation, unless both give the OK.
Cheating is not wrong. Your putting your feelings out there and expecting everyone to follow them.
She’s not doing anything wrong but finding a better sexual partner for herself. If someone can’t handle that they should not be playing with fire

As swingers its a difficult question when its cheating or not, but for us its that we never see another person alone and we do everything together.
It can be a little difficult though sometimes too se my husband have sex with another woman.

Back