Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

He does and he makes all of the arrangements. However, BEFORE we do anything we meet with the prospective individual for dinner or something BEFORE anything takes place. Why??? Because SO many individuals are NOT what they claim to be.

He does and he makes all of the arrangements. However, BEFORE we do anything we meet with the prospective individual for dinner or something BEFORE anything takes place. Why??? Because SO many individuals are NOT what they claim to be.
Very well said, and i agree. I find bulls for my wife, and we insist on a G-rated meet first. Maybe just coffee at Starbucks for a conversation because like Ido says............'many people arent who they claim to be.' We need to make sure a prospective bull is safe and sane. Better to be safe than be sorry later

She picked up the first bbc herself at sweetwaters a local club but after the first year of fucking other men she got me to start finding them since by that time i had become her helper. We never just went for bbc but guys who looked like they would be fun and cock size was never the main thing. Eventually she had a small stable where we live and when she was on a job site she would have a stable so there has been a lot of cocks

So with us the husband usually.does the online looking. He knows what the wife wants and its part of the dynamic. The husband also does the opening questions and talks about the rules and what is and isn't acceptable. If the husband finds the BBC suitable then he passes it to the wife for her thoughts and if she likes then she will get i to conversation.

Let it be known however she has the main deciding factor on who she wants to play with. He doesn't ever say no unless his red flag goes up

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.
Great arrangement

In our relationship the husband does all the initial correspondence and screening of internet contacts. I am familiar with the qualities and character my wife finds desirable. After some chats and emails if I get a good vibe I introduce the potential candidate and his profile and conversations to my wife for her review and possible approval. We then arrange a noncommittal meeting at a public place where we meet this person and each of us, the couple and man can decide if the attraction and interest is mutual and do we want to explore the potential. Of coarse my wife always has the freedom to pick whomever she desires when an opportunity presents itself to her in various social settings. Bottom line , the wife makes all final decisions but if the husband doesn't feel the correct vibe, can do a veto. My wifes interest, pleasure. satisfaction and safety are the priority.

My wife Alycin doesn’t need me to find black cock, as they seem to find her.
View attachment 3563662
She has a reputation among a local group of black guys that she is available for fucking. Of course she chooses younger guys with big cock and plenty of stamina.
The wife was likewise, but now that we have moved to a new area, finding new lifestyle friends has been difficult.

My husband always finds new BBC for me at home, and anytime we go on vacation he always has a few dates prearranged for me. He is real good a getting a "read" on people, so he has never set me up with a guy I didn't fuck at least once. But after the first time it is entirely up to me as to inviting the guy back again. My husband still arranges my dates sometimes, but only after he checks with me. So he'll be like "I was thinking of inviting Paul over on Friday" and I'd say "Try Mike first, I'd prefer him".

Back