Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

My wife Alycin doesn’t need me to find black cock, as they seem to find her.
View attachment 3563662
She has a reputation among a local group of black guys that she is available for fucking. Of course she chooses younger guys with big cock and plenty of stamina.
She is a perfect white wife and a fine fun loving Lady.
I love your wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples. I bet all of the black guys do also.

We have met 3 men so far, unfortunately none worked out. However we both looked at quite a few, we emailed quite a few, we agreed on most, and ultimately none worked out. However this way seems to work well for us because he is involved in the process 100%. We agree on whom we hope is the next one after COVID. Hopefully that will be The One......

That’s super hot. Have you ever come close to falling in love with a Bull? Or are you able to divorce the sex from the emotions. That is my biggest fear of getting my wife blacked.
I've kept it separate but for one, got very strong feelings for him and I know he has for me but we keep those emotions in check because I'm not leaving and he's probably not going to be here but maybe couple more years.

I always find them, then quickly try to filter them to see if they are legit and her type. Once that is done I will show her pics/ vids of them they have supplied and either we will both meet up for a ******* or I might by myself, just depends on timelines. Once all is done, and my wife gives me the wink or thumbs up, we pass on her phone number to them, and from there i'm pretty much left out from the flirty chats/ texts etc. between them.
So, once they are at that point, i've served my purpose and then just get told what i'm told on a need to know basis, I tend to directly only contact the gents from then on if my wife wants or needs me to, which the men prefer anyway, its her they are wanting to talk to not me.

Back