Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

He does all the searching, emailing, texting, calling but he knows exactly what I like and we are always on the same page. Of course he always shows pics for approval and the important dialog but we haven’t disagreed yet. Have actually met 2 very chill guys off of this site who we are still in contact with. They were VERY well chosen 😉 🔥

Most of the time he screens and coordinates after I found a bbc/bbcs I want to fuck. There have been a few times he surprised me and a few times I found some bbc and surprised him. He loves when I show him how naughty I was. I staddle his face and cum leaks from my pussy and ass into his mouth. He knows his job.

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.
What a sensible approach to what could become a very serious problem. Others greatly benefit, but we do this for US!

Back