Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.

This. Is. Aweome!

Have you played with any BM from here?

No, not yet. Received a very enjoyable and intriguing email from someone today. Perhaps it might develop into something. Husband and I are pretty selective. We have enough experience in the LS to know what we are looking for in a partner. The biggest issue you're going to face, regardless of which site you use, is separating the wheat from the chaff. In our experience, most people on sites like this are "just looking" and never close the deal.

No, not yet. Received a very enjoyable and intriguing email from someone today. Perhaps it might develop into something. Husband and I are pretty selective. We have enough experience in the LS to know what we are looking for in a partner. The biggest issue you're going to face, regardless of which site you use, is separating the wheat from the chaff. In our experience, most people on sites like this are "just looking" and never close the deal.
Thanks for youe insight.

Back