Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

I’m usually the one finding the bull, and our preferred method is meeting people out at bars or clubs, but have had some good experiences online. And not that he’s used it, but my husband can veto any choice that he’s not comfortable with for any reason. That said, I do have an ongoing fantasy (fetish?) about anonymous sex, so he has recently assisted in finding a couple of guys to take me while I’m blindfolded, without ever being introduced to them before or after. It’s always exciting to think that I could encounter one of them out in public one day and have no idea that they know me intimately... :love:

Last edited:
This is the husband Rock. At first I did find her guys but after I surprised her with the black guy for her 50th birthday I would always let her approve the guys. The reason I would find them was because she was so shy and didn't know how attractive and sexy she was. After the first couple of black guys hit on her she warmed up to the idea and started finding her own guys.

I’m usually the one finding the bull, and our preferred method is meeting people out at bars or clubs, but have had some good experiences online. And not that he’s used it, but my husband can veto any choice that he’s not comfortable with for any reason. That said, I do have an ongoing fantasy (fetish?) about anonymous sex, so he has assisted in finding a couple of guys to take me while I’m blindfolded, without ever being introduced to them before or after. It’s always exciting to think that I could encounter one of them out in public one day and have no idea that they know me intimately... :love:

Almost exactly how we do it. We both are busy with careers so maybe a little more online searching but with that comes more filtering too. We have found some good fits for us both tho, that's a must. We're both in late 20's so have plenty of options and the wife has final say with husband approval. It's fun for both of us tho.

Back