Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

It's my husband who vetted all my 3 first black bulls. Great studs! Then he gave me a hall pass and I started picking them myself. Strictly speaking of their cocks, things went progressively sizeable. Then, only months ago, he brought a black hunk to a FFMM. That one really expanded my horizons and left me with some soreness.
My hubby does an Awesome job at picking too as I’m usually sore for a few days after a hookup

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.
what a marvellous loving sharing couple by the sound of things

Perhaps, having some photos always helps. When you post pics, gentlemen will often comment and that gives you the opportunity to get involved, act as an intermediary of sorts. I will converse with Men and offer my assistance by letting my wife know about him, she has her own account on here, but often I’ll be asked to provide helpful information and photos just for him.
we have been doing this for a number of years, I love being a helper in and out of the bedroom. My Wife has a few Black Lovers that she sees regularly, but we’re still looking for Mister Right, you know? I’m also openly Bisexual, so when we vacation we sometimes tell people that we’re coworkers and friends, she will tell Men I’m Gay, so they aren’t shy about fucking her in the bed next to mine in our hotel, sometimes I even get a taste.
What is your experience level?

I would love for him to select BBC playmates for me sometimes. So far, I’ve done the choosing because this is a new frontier for us together. Most have been guys I already knew. I always run them by him though to see what his thoughts are. But having him choose for me would be super hot.
My wife doesn’t know any black guys and neither do I. What do you suggest? We want to play.

i don't. She is slave of His BBC Master, and has the order of having sex with every Man or Woman who want to fuck her. Sometimes, when a Man invites her to a quick fuck or blowjob, She enjoys using me to hold her purse or clothes during his service. For me that's always a *******, because i feel that everybody but me can fuck my wife, in any way They want.

Back