Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes as long . As he come home with me

is this what may happen? you meet a black man, somewhere, just a normal meet. Small talk first, you're smiling, you flirt,
he flirts back, you're interested in him, he sees you're interested and now he's interested in you.

You call hubby and tell him you're coming home with a new black man. You walk into your home together, the kissing starts,
your clothes come off, the rest is history...

Did I get that right?

is this what may happen? you meet a black man, somewhere, just a normal meet. Small talk first, you're smiling, you flirt,
he flirts back, you're interested in him, he sees you're interested and now he's interested in you.

You call hubby and tell him you're coming home with a new black man. You walk into your home together, the kissing starts,
your clothes come off, the rest is history...

Did I get that right?
Yes my husband some time like to watch for in the closet

We didn't come to this place due to an inadequacy in our sex life, so maybe that makes a difference. He has always been a great lover. I've grown more in love with him through this process. Seeing how sexy he finds me through his description of his fantasy. Seeing his confidence and strength while watching me with no fear or jealousy. It makes he hot and cherish him even more. So yes, I LOVE my husband.
Agreed!

My husband and I are much closer than we were before we started this and I love him more than I ever thought possible. We have been involved as a COUPLE from the beginning and that will never change. Humiliation, embarrassing comments or insulting remarks are never a part of what we do. The men we meet are an addition to, not a replacement for, which isn't always what we see on here. We never judge others and '..to each his own..' is our operating philosophy.
Well said, We are the same way
I Love to listen to her while she is explaining how good it is :sex::sex::angel:

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.
I actually support my husband and boyfriend having other lovers. That idea of "superiority" goes both ways. I have never had any fear they would come home to me. I believe in equal opportunity fucking.

My feelings are completely the same. I loved my husband before and I definitely love him now for allowing me to fulfill my fantasy of fucking a black cock. However, the great thing is that we can both enjoy it without feeling insecure or less than average. I enjoy his cock even more than I enjoy a BBC cock. That's one reason why I married him. :)

My ex-wife frequently told me how much she loved me and this brought us closer. The big change was we had less and less sex with me becoming submissive cuckold and her taking on other black hung alpha men to satisfy her with the role dynamic changing when they were around to me being submissive to him and her and her being the dom between us when they were there. So she loved me, but she also loved her lovers at times in a different way and saw me as her husband/life partner/best friend but no longer a sexual provider/mate, with that role going to her lovers who we both liked and acknowledged how much better they satisfied her than I could and that ultimately, bringing in other alpha black males was the long term solution to our happiness and what she needed. She loved me and this was the solution to a life long battle she always fought with previous relationships, her need for other men to fuck. So really she could love me more and also put down the fear/urge to cheat thus allowing her to also love a lover long term since we both wanted her to find a boyfriend she could develop feelings for and love as well. We had many discussions on that, overcoming fear and jealousy but acknowledging she may fall in love with a lover and want him in our life and i had to be prepared for that. I agreed it was a turn on and she did eventually fall in love for a period of time with a lover she began talking about when he wasn't around and we allowed that to grow. Though it did end and he moved away, got married, she did treat him like an equal to me, her husband, and regularly kissed him and told him she loved him in front of me. They both acknowledged they were in love and he gave her a ring and a bracelet to wear which she did. She called him her second husband/boyfriend. When they would have a long love making/sex session they liked me to be close everynow and then so they could tell me how they felt and ask me how I felt hearing them and watching them. I would acknowledge she loved him and how natural he fucked her and how happy we are that he pleases her so much better than I ever could and that she needed him. How good it looks when he is fucking her and how much I love him for it.

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.

There is truth here. I doubt my wife would allow me to have sex with a black female for instance. I think it can definitely be very one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back