Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my husband more than ever before. With every day of being in The Black Owned Cuckold Couple lifestyle our love grows. He has always been very good lover and I love sex with him but....I love sex with my Black Master much much much more than with my husband and for a few months I am husband's cock free and I think that it will last until we are Black owned. But it doesn't mean that I don't love my husband:) Sex is sex and love is love :)

Last edited:
I love him completely. I hurt him by going behind his back with my first black lover. It was hard, but we were able to work it out and now we are stronger for it. He was upset...obviously...but it didn’t make him insecure. Over time we were able to dissect the why’s of why I did it. He now supports my desire to find sexual fulfillment outside of our marriage. In every other way...he’s my man! He has become sexier to me for his strength.

I love him completely. I hurt him by going behind his back with my first black lover. It was hard, but we were able to work it out and now we are stronger for it. He was upset...obviously...but it didn’t make him insecure. Over time we were able to dissect the why’s of why I did it. He now supports my desire to find sexual fulfillment outside of our marriage. In every other way...he’s my man! He has become sexier to me for his strength.
That is fantastic!

I do love my husband, but that love has changed over time. When we first met, I was 20 and he was older, dominant, and experienced. I craved him in a raw and primal way, in addition to loving our intellectual and emotional connection.

When he started sharing me, we both encountered men who were even more sexually dominant than he was, and frankly sexually superior overall. It was a turn-on for both of us, but it did change the dynamic between us.

It deepened our intellectual and emotional connection. After all, sharing requires a lot of self-awareness, communication, honesty and trust. And, we were both sharing something very intense, private, and intimate. These experiences have cemented us as life partners.

But, experiencing sexually superior men (and seeing my husband become more submissive / passive over time) has also reduced the raw, primal attraction I had for him. The lust I once felt for him is now reserved for well-hung black men.
i feel that is the most honest answer so far, i still have to read the rest, but agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote.

I do love my husband, but that love has changed over time. When we first met, I was 20 and he was older, dominant, and experienced. I craved him in a raw and primal way, in addition to loving our intellectual and emotional connection.

When he started sharing me, we both encountered men who were even more sexually dominant than he was, and frankly sexually superior overall. It was a turn-on for both of us, but it did change the dynamic between us.

It deepened our intellectual and emotional connection. After all, sharing requires a lot of self-awareness, communication, honesty and trust. And, we were both sharing something very intense, private, and intimate. These experiences have cemented us as life partners.

But, experiencing sexually superior men (and seeing my husband become more submissive / passive over time) has also reduced the raw, primal attraction I had for him. The lust I once felt for him is now reserved for well-hung black men.
This is so absolutely true. My husband is the love of my life, my soulmate even but sexually speaking, I just cannot see him in the same light as I see Dominant, rough, hung black men. It's a whole different world with them.

Are there any women here that think this lifestyle is kind of the ultimate in sexual satisfaction for them, in that if they had sex all the time with a BBC it wouldn't be nearly as exciting as doing it as a married white wife in front of her husband? To me this arrangement can't be topped in terms of excitement and it being taboo still and erotic. Do any women agree with this?

Are there any women here that think this lifestyle is kind of the ultimate in sexual satisfaction for them, in that if they had sex all the time with a BBC it wouldn't be nearly as exciting as doing it as a married white wife in front of her husband? To me this arrangement can't be topped in terms of excitement and it being taboo still and erotic. Do any women agree with this?
As a WOMAN that is allowed all the freedom I want I 100 percent agree

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.

I think it's about mutual understanding & communication! I have had an amazing 18 years in the lifestyle!
We've tried different things. I set up dates for my husband & he's kept me in the loop during those times,it was an understanding.
If you're going into it for the wrong reasons you can get caught up. He made it clear, no emotional attachment, she had the understanding what it was. But he realized he didn't like it or need it because of all the fun we have together & what he truly desires. ♠️BBC♠️ But on birthdays & special occasions & sometimes spontaneous occasions cum into play with a longtime friend of ours who respects us to the up most!
I just wanted to say it can be done! The woman has to be confident & there must be communication! It probably helps that I'm Bi but still ok for him to have other women. He chooses not to!
Whatever Floats Your Boat! You only live Once! Xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_4022.JPG
    IMG_4022.JPG
    957.9 KB · Views: 60
I think the bond between my wife and I is even stronger now that she/we are fulfilling this fantasy we have had for many years. We had talked about it in bed for so long and had so much great sex with it that it was inevitable to take it to the next level.

She found someone ( a new co worker) she wanted to go for it with and he is perfect. He doesn't know that I know....it was the only way this would happen so it does fall into the "affair" category.

But in fair play we wanted someone to make love to her as a lover and not just a wham bam thank you mame......so they do have a connection....I believe any two people in bed all alone making love and he cums inside her has to have some connection in that moment and the moments immediately after.

I get the details and she loves how i respond....she knows how much i like it....it's a win win for all involved

I think the bond between my wife and I is even stronger now that she/we are fulfilling this fantasy we have had for many years. We had talked about it in bed for so long and had so much great sex with it that it was inevitable to take it to the next level.

She found someone ( a new co worker) she wanted to go for it with and he is perfect. He doesn't know that I know....it was the only way this would happen so it does fall into the "affair" category.

But in fair play we wanted someone to make love to her as a lover and not just a wham bam thank you mame......so they do have a connection....I believe any two people in bed all alone making love and he cums inside her has to have some connection in that moment and the moments immediately after.

I get the details and she loves how i respond....she knows how much i like it....it's a win win for all involved
. Congratulations. Welcome and Enjoy

. Always better for the wives to have sex with a variety of men. Keeps them enthusiastic about life. Stimulates their sexuality.

I love my husband more than ever before. With every day of being in The Black Owned Cuckold Couple lifestyle our love grows. He has always been very good lover and I love sex with him but....I love sex with my Black Master much much much more than with my husband and for a few months I am husband's cock free and I think that it will last until we are Black owned. But it doesn't mean that I don't love my husband:) Sex is sex and love is love :)
. And when you love your Black Master , that will bring you and your husband into a new sexual dimension and new experience too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back