Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love my husband, but that love has changed over time. When we first met, I was 20 and he was older, dominant, and experienced. I craved him in a raw and primal way, in addition to loving our intellectual and emotional connection.

When he started sharing me, we both encountered men who were even more sexually dominant than he was, and frankly sexually superior overall. It was a turn-on for both of us, but it did change the dynamic between us.

It deepened our intellectual and emotional connection. After all, sharing requires a lot of self-awareness, communication, honesty and trust. And, we were both sharing something very intense, private, and intimate. These experiences have cemented us as life partners.

But, experiencing sexually superior men (and seeing my husband become more submissive / passive over time) has also reduced the raw, primal attraction I had for him. The lust I once felt for him is now reserved for well-hung black men.
I think the way you describe things is what really happens eventually

I do love my husband, but that love has changed over time. When we first met, I was 20 and he was older, dominant, and experienced. I craved him in a raw and primal way, in addition to loving our intellectual and emotional connection.

When he started sharing me, we both encountered men who were even more sexually dominant than he was, and frankly sexually superior overall. It was a turn-on for both of us, but it did change the dynamic between us.

It deepened our intellectual and emotional connection. After all, sharing requires a lot of self-awareness, communication, honesty and trust. And, we were both sharing something very intense, private, and intimate. These experiences have cemented us as life partners.

But, experiencing sexually superior men (and seeing my husband become more submissive / passive over time) has also reduced the raw, primal attraction I had for him. The lust I once felt for him is now reserved for well-hung black men.

very well said

I love my husband. But one day we was watching a movie with a interracial seen and he said you think you can take a big black dick. I said are you crazy. I told him i will not cheat on you and and me it's not cheating that ill give you a hall pass. I said do you love me he yes that is why. Then he said if you love me you will do it and i did and he loves me more than before.
That is what I'm talking about...

I love my husband. But one day we was watching a movie with a interracial seen and he said you think you can take a big black dick. I said are you crazy. I told him i will not cheat on you and and me it's not cheating that ill give you a hall pass. I said do you love me he yes that is why. Then he said if you love me you will do it and i did and he loves me more than before.

was this a one and done, just to prove you could do it? Or is it now a lifestyle -interracial sex with black men- that you've decided to continue?

I still love my husband. He does not enter me at all. He knows he can't satisfy me.
Inside your cuckold husband that does not enter you, I believe you when you say he knows that he cannot satisfy you. The pussy free situation I could not only live with but completely enjoy. But the question, do you still love him needs to be in what way do you still love him?

I love him even more after going black only. It have really strengthened our relationship in so many way.
But if he would ask me to stop i would. Immediately and unconditionally.
HWMILF you just put an interesting spin on the Black only lifestyle. I seldom read that the wife would stop if he asked you. Many woman have taken all the physical passionate love and given it to a black lover, that is easy to understand. Being able to give it back to your husband, to me brings up the question, How?

I still love him even if he doesn’t penetrate me anymore.
The relationship of course is changed since I knew him many years ago, but I am very grateful he has guided me into this different kind of relationship.

I don’t ******* him to do that, he’s got premature ejaculation and penetrative sex is very stressful for him. He prefers giving me only oral where he’s very passionate and provide me a lot of pleasure, rather than doing something that he isn’t comfortable with.
Also I guess for him to be prevented it’s somerhing make it more hot. I don’t know exactly how to explain it, it’s something he likes from his psychological point of you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back