Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.
I've wondered the same after seeing the good fun the couples have. If the tables turned how it'd go?

Are the feelings still the same? Do you think of him as lesser in any regards?
My husband and I are much closer than we were before we started this and I love him more than I ever thought possible. We have been involved as a COUPLE from the beginning and that will never change. Humiliation, embarrassing comments or insulting remarks are never a part of what we do. The men we meet are an addition to, not a replacement for, which isn't always what we see on here. We never judge others and '..to each his own..' is our operating philosophy.

We didn't come to this place due to an inadequacy in our sex life, so maybe that makes a difference. He has always been a great lover. I've grown more in love with him through this process. Seeing how sexy he finds me through his description of his fantasy. Seeing his confidence and strength while watching me with no fear or jealousy. It makes he hot and cherish him even more. So yes, I LOVE my husband.

I do love my husband, but that love has changed over time. When we first met, I was 20 and he was older, dominant, and experienced. I craved him in a raw and primal way, in addition to loving our intellectual and emotional connection.

When he started sharing me, we both encountered men who were even more sexually dominant than he was, and frankly sexually superior overall. It was a turn-on for both of us, but it did change the dynamic between us.

It deepened our intellectual and emotional connection. After all, sharing requires a lot of self-awareness, communication, honesty and trust. And, we were both sharing something very intense, private, and intimate. These experiences have cemented us as life partners.

But, experiencing sexually superior men (and seeing my husband become more submissive / passive over time) has also reduced the raw, primal attraction I had for him. The lust I once felt for him is now reserved for well-hung black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back