Do you like BBC In the ass?

It is for me too
i can imagine the mental sensation from "getting her into" doing something that is often considered "taboo sex". But at the same time TBH in real life it is less "taboo" or exceptional than one may think. i hardly met a Woman who was not open to it after some "convincing". And even though anal sex can definitely be hot, i will always see sexual intercourse - a Woman's and man's primary sexual organs combining in action - the most natural and appealing type of sex imaginable. Okay, anal can be a plus. But nothing comes close to a pussy properly filled with a matching counterpart. Right?

I definitely prefer a hot bull balls deep in my pussy pounding me hard. On the other hand I got used to anal sex during the years and really learnt how to enjoy it. If my bull is into it and good I am very open for it. The most amazing orgasms I get during DP riding my husband while a sexy bull takes possession of my butt rose
DP is most definitely the top discipline of MFm, if the Lady is capable of it. But in my "wanton fantasies" i always imagine myself going in the "back door" while our "invited friend" gets to get the pussy. Well, at least in a scenario where i am in a relationship with the Woman i share. Otherwise i don't really have a preference, say, with an unrelated Woman for the night.

Back