Ladies! Until today which bbc have fuck you the best and are you still in contact with that person?

I don't know if he was "best" but one time after I came to US I met one of the soldier from US Army who I had when I was in Korea. We made plan and met at hotel in couple days and he was still as I remember - very large size, and strong and powerful, I enjoyed meeting him again that night but I never saw again.

I am totally en ious of you for losing your virginity to your first black boyfriend . Knowing what I know now, if my first would have been a black boy. I’m sure it would have saved me from 4 years of a sexually frustrated marriage and the two previous terrible experiences with the two white boyfriends prior to getting married. I was only age 24 when I found out my then husband was cheating on me and after telling my girlfriend about my cheating, it was her who had revenge in mind and long story short, sett me up with her black boyfriends best friend.. That first black experience changed my life forever and after divorcing my white husband, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..
So if you don’t mind me asking, what is your status now.. are you still single, married or what.. ?
You're lucky that you're greatly sexually satisfied now, beautiful.

I’ve had some great guys fuck me, so it is hard to narrow it down to just one. There is a guy that I’ve fucked a lot “J” and anytime I get a chance to play with him I get wet. He can barely make it in the door before I jump on him. Literally can’t fuck me hard enough—I love it! I think hubby has some videos of him on here! XOXO💋👸♠️

I started meeting black cocks in the middle of last year when I started working for a refugee aid organisation and immigration office. There I got to know the completely different attitude of Africans and Muslims towards white women and many refugees were told that white women spread their legs for big cocks and so it was easy for me to find contacts.
I still have contact with some of them today but mostly I meet new refugees, mostly from African countries, that's where I have the best experiences, usually also the biggest cocks with a lot of stamina, but generally also with Muslims
You love sucking and fucking those Africans you gorgeous slut!!

I’ve had some great guys fuck me, so it is hard to narrow it down to just one. There is a guy that I’ve fucked a lot “J” and anytime I get a chance to play with him I get wet. He can barely make it in the door before I jump on him. Literally can’t fuck me hard enough—I love it! I think hubby has some videos of him on here! XOXO💋👸♠️
You are such a good little slut!!!

I started meeting black cocks in the middle of last year when I started working for a refugee aid organisation and immigration office. There I got to know the completely different attitude of Africans and Muslims towards white women and many refugees were told that white women spread their legs for big cocks and so it was easy for me to find contacts.
I still have contact with some of them today but mostly I meet new refugees, mostly from African countries, that's where I have the best experiences, usually also the biggest cocks with a lot of stamina, but generally also with Muslims
That’s what you white sluts were made for… to satisfy our cocks. That’s your purpose in life.

I live taking extramarital dick period. My husband finally said I needed more cock after I almost killed him during a weekend when I was insatiable. 🤣 That week we signed me up on a swingers site to get me more
i want you dat ass GIF

Reactions: BLJ

Any jobs going lol

I've had relationships with white men before, but I'm not interested in the cuckhold lifestyle.
And since I "taste" black men and that's what I appreciated the most, I think it would be a mistake to get into a relationship, get married and have children with a white man because sooner or later my desire for black men will come back and make me want to cheat on my husband.
I'm still young so I still have time to think about it and evolve but it's more and more clear in my head
How old are you?

Back