Ladies! Until today which bbc have fuck you the best and are you still in contact with that person?

The guy I left my husband for is the best lover that I ever had. I stayed with him 29 months before he found himself a 20 something year old blonde to replace me. Thank God my husband took me back. Jamal was called ”Horse” because of the size of his cock. It filled every space in my pussy and he knew every one of my hotspots.he was a fantastic lover.

I have had some good ones but only one stands out, far superior than any other.This man totally has me addicted to his cock and I just can't wait till he takes me to pound town and makes me his little cumslut.Other than my husband he is the only other one that has abused all 3 of my holes. He is truly my black daddy.

Ladies! Until today which bbc have fuck you the best and where? And do you still keep in contact with tha person?
His name is Mark and yes we still keep in contact today. The best time would have been following a party here in town. Just one of those moments when I was feeling great and he was as well and everything clicked and spent the next few hours rocking each others world.

Ladies! Until today which bbc have fuck you the best and where? And do you still keep in contact with tha person?

Has to be Carl my first during my brief marriage as a RAF wife in the 80’s at Brize Norton.
We met in the NAFFI supermarket and made love within 1/2 hour of meeting and continued for a further 8 months at his married quarter flat and mine before he returned to California to his wife
No we’re not still in touch but wished we were.

I've only had 2 black men in my life (I'm only 24) and it's difficult to decide between them.
My very first boyfriend was black, I was in love with him, and it was to him that I offered my virginity. So he remains someone important in my life and with whom I loved having sex.

The second black man I had sex with was my latest boyfriend. I thought I was in love with him, but looking back, I think I was especially in love with his penis and the way he made love to me. He knew exactly what to do to drive me crazy.

So if I have to choose only about sex, I will say the second. But the first has a more important place in my love life.

I am no longer in contact with them anymore.

I've only had 2 black men in my life (I'm only 24) and it's difficult to decide between them.
My very first boyfriend was black, I was in love with him, and it was to him that I offered my virginity. So he remains someone important in my life and with whom I loved having sex.

The second black man I had sex with was my latest boyfriend. I thought I was in love with him, but looking back, I think I was especially in love with his penis and the way he made love to me. He knew exactly what to do to drive me crazy.

So if I have to choose only about sex, I will say the second. But the first has a more important place in my love life.

I am no longer in contact with them anymore.
I am totally en ious of you for losing your virginity to your first black boyfriend . Knowing what I know now, if my first would have been a black boy. I’m sure it would have saved me from 4 years of a sexually frustrated marriage and the two previous terrible experiences with the two white boyfriends prior to getting married. I was only age 24 when I found out my then husband was cheating on me and after telling my girlfriend about my cheating, it was her who had revenge in mind and long story short, sett me up with her black boyfriends best friend.. That first black experience changed my life forever and after divorcing my white husband, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..
So if you don’t mind me asking, what is your status now.. are you still single, married or what.. ?

I am totally en ious of you for losing your virginity to your first black boyfriend . Knowing what I know now, if my first would have been a black boy. I’m sure it would have saved me from 4 years of a sexually frustrated marriage and the two previous terrible experiences with the two white boyfriends prior to getting married. I was only age 24 when I found out my then husband was cheating on me and after telling my girlfriend about my cheating, it was her who had revenge in mind and long story short, sett me up with her black boyfriends best friend.. That first black experience changed my life forever and after divorcing my white husband, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..
So if you don’t mind me asking, what is your status now.. are you still single, married or what.. ?

Thank you for your personal story!
I'm single

You're a lot younger than most of the people on her, by my guesstimate. Would you ever date a white boy who was ok with you continuing to fuck black cock or do you only think you'll ever date black men?

I've had relationships with white men before, but I'm not interested in the cuckhold lifestyle.
And since I "taste" black men and that's what I appreciated the most, I think it would be a mistake to get into a relationship, get married and have children with a white man because sooner or later my desire for black men will come back and make me want to cheat on my husband.
I'm still young so I still have time to think about it and evolve but it's more and more clear in my head

I've had relationships with white men before, but I'm not interested in the cuckhold lifestyle.
And since I "taste" black men and that's what I appreciated the most, I think it would be a mistake to get into a relationship, get married and have children with a white man because sooner or later my desire for black men will come back and make me want to cheat on my husband.
I'm still young so I still have time to think about it and evolve but it's more and more clear in my head
That's a fairly sensible way to go about it. I have a feeling you'd be able to find a white husband who'd be willing to share you if that's what you wanted. My girlfriend and I are together and intend to create a family one day but we both sleep with other people as well. No reason you can't have both

That's a fairly sensible way to go about it. I have a feeling you'd be able to find a white husband who'd be willing to share you if that's what you wanted. My girlfriend and I are together and intend to create a family one day but we both sleep with other people as well. No reason you can't have both

Yes I know it's possible to have both but I'm not comfortable with the idea of sleeping with a man other than my husband. I imagine my life in a rather exclusive way on this subject

I started meeting black cocks in the middle of last year when I started working for a refugee aid organisation and immigration office. There I got to know the completely different attitude of Africans and Muslims towards white women and many refugees were told that white women spread their legs for big cocks and so it was easy for me to find contacts.
I still have contact with some of them today but mostly I meet new refugees, mostly from African countries, that's where I have the best experiences, usually also the biggest cocks with a lot of stamina, but generally also with Muslims

I started meeting black cocks in the middle of last year when I started working for a refugee aid organisation and immigration office. There I got to know the completely different attitude of Africans and Muslims towards white women and many refugees were told that white women spread their legs for big cocks and so it was easy for me to find contacts.
I still have contact with some of them today but mostly I meet new refugees, mostly from African countries, that's where I have the best experiences, usually also the biggest cocks with a lot of stamina, but generally also with Muslims
# Dear melaway, hope you good day, it's Forbidden in islam only Muslim can touch his wife only, so are you sure you did it with Muslims.

Back