Do you like BBC In the ass?

My husband posted a text I sent him from my bulls house saying round one complete. He did not include the pictures my bull sent him though. The first time he took my married virgin ass. He fucked and slapped the heck out of my poor ass. I never let hubs fuck me in the ass. Something special just for my bulls. Black men seem to love fucking us white wives in the ass. Hope you like the pics. View attachment 3372967View attachment 3372968View attachment 3372969
beautiful

I don't know about others, I can only tell about my experience.
At first and though I was scared of pain, I just wanted to show my black lover (who wanted anal) how special he was to me. I felt like giving myself fully to him, with him being in a place no other man had been before, even my husband.
On the other hand and being the wonderful lover he is, he never pressured me as much as I felt ****** to do anything I didn't want to. Took some time of training, stretching and a lot of lube. That first time it hurted, I won't deny it, but in the end I got used to it and after he finished he made me feel how he appreciated it.
Then we went on doing it from time to time, so I started getting used to it, with pain disappearing little by little, and making the best of it. Mastery comes with practice. I learnt to enjoy the sensations I felt and ended up having some amazing orgasms by fingering myself while feeling him in my ass. And then one day I found myself with two black penises inside me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven can be and the rewarding and empowering sensation I may be a sex goddess.
You are a true QOS hon!

When I went black the first hole He took was my ass because I was still a virgin there. It made it that much more special for me to surrender it to Him. After the initial pain wore off it was the most amazing feeling and I fell in love with anal sex. Giving up my ass was something I never considered doing with a white guy, but it felt natural to give it to Him. In a way for me it was me surrendering myself to my better, even though it felt humiliating and exciting at the same time.

Great story about M and her First BBC anal....

We had talked about her trying anal for awhile. she had been pegging me already at this point, and we had already met her first bull (she did not do anal with him.) Because she and I had been fucking for awhile already, we came up with the idea that her first ass fucking would NOT be me, she wanted a bull to have that honor. Major turn on to be denied that privilege. We talked about it for awhile, and she even let me use a dildo on her ass during our play, but my dick was not allowed in. She trusted me to treat her right and warm her up to it because she knew I was already taking her strap on.

I can vividly remember the night it happened. she put me in my cage, and let me put in her ass jewel. we kept it a surprise to the bull, who had already asked about anal and she told him no the first few times she met, but he treated her well that night. I fucking loved watching them, and knowing that he had taken something that I didn't. she surprised me that night by taking her first facial. She had me eat her ass after he fucked her, and teased me about how her ass had only ever had real alpha men inside it.

She fell in love with ass fucking after that, and eventually did give it up to me, but I still remember her ass LITERALLY being BBC only for awhile....

View attachment 4682175
That’s a wonderfully erotic account.

Back