Do you like BBC In the ass?

First time, I think I will not like because his dick is so big, even hurt my pussy. But he really want me to do it and he is using lots of lube.

After he push past the entrance it is a little pain, then I can feel as every inch begin to slide inside of me, it is amazing feeling and I can feel so much dick filling me inside. Now I like when black man says he will take this hole.

this bbw from philly was in the car saying idk if i can take it in my ass its been a while lol when we got to her room I fucked her face first then i went straight to her big ass she said wait so i slowed down and kept pumping her big ass with the tip of my dick only then she started liking it. I swear i was pumping this white girls big ass all night. Came in her butt twice. She flew back home the next day. the day after that she say she can barely sit down but it was worth it. Love training a white girls ass. that ******* was fun for me and her.

Last edited:
She had played w a few single men, but none were the bulls she was truly after. She was so turned on by her first bull, she wanted it all. He fucked her mouth, fucked her pussy well, but that still wasn’t enough. While riding his cock she directed me to warm up her ass. She switched, I did what I could to fill her stretched pussy as he filled her ass and begun to fuck her hard and deep. She enjoyed multiple orgasms, moaning load lay in my ear.
Her asking for a “warm up” has become the best way to confirm she really enjoys a new bull!

Attachments

• 8563F113-6DBE-4779-96BC-BD3A1A2508F5.jpeg
    8563F113-6DBE-4779-96BC-BD3A1A2508F5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
  • 2D85A53E-93CD-4A7F-8615-B7A7B72CDBF9.jpeg
    2D85A53E-93CD-4A7F-8615-B7A7B72CDBF9.jpeg
    915.1 KB · Views: 268
  • BE1142BC-166B-475B-9886-AFAFF531D504.jpeg
    BE1142BC-166B-475B-9886-AFAFF531D504.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 274
She had played w a few single men, but none were the bulls she was truly after. She was so turned on by her first bull, she wanted it all. He fucked her mouth, fucked her pussy well, but that still wasn’t enough. While riding his cock she directed me to warm up her ass. She switched, I did what I could to fill her stretched pussy as he filled her ass and begun to fuck her hard and deep. She enjoyed multiple orgasms, moaning load lay in my ear.
Her asking for a “warm up” has become the best way to confirm she really enjoys a new bull!

SUCH a good girl!!

Back