Do you like BBC In the ass?

From Mrs J: When John and I were first married (47 years ago) we tried anal. He didn't get in very far as I didn't like it because it hurt and felt weird!!!! In those days there were no lubes just Vaseline. When I started dating "A" I still would not do it. But one time I allowed John (and A) to fuck my arse as a reward for letting me spend a weekend with A as a boyfriend. See post : Our story so far. I had practiced a lot with dildos and a Rabbit for several days. A went first, so the first proper arse fuck was a black man's cock, then John sloppy seconds. It still felt weird but not (too) painful. Since then I have been DPed, had a gangbang where 5 men had turns in my arse and am now in a relationship with a black man ,Steve, who worships my arse and can not get enough . Both John and Steve love tonque fucking my arsehole , as well as eating creampies out of it. YES, I enjoy anal.

New 8 GIG card 178.JPG

New tat 2.JPG

Weekend  12a.JPG
What an amazing ending to the story

I'm pretty sure if the bull got my wife horny enough she would let him take her up the ass . She obviously does it for me . So don't see why she wouldn't for him if he got her right spots 😈

Great story about M and her First BBC anal....

We had talked about her trying anal for awhile. she had been pegging me already at this point, and we had already met her first bull (she did not do anal with him.) Because she and I had been fucking for awhile already, we came up with the idea that her first ass fucking would NOT be me, she wanted a bull to have that honor. Major turn on to be denied that privilege. We talked about it for awhile, and she even let me use a dildo on her ass during our play, but my dick was not allowed in. She trusted me to treat her right and warm her up to it because she knew I was already taking her strap on.

I can vividly remember the night it happened. she put me in my cage, and let me put in her ass jewel. we kept it a surprise to the bull, who had already asked about anal and she told him no the first few times she met, but he treated her well that night. I fucking loved watching them, and knowing that he had taken something that I didn't. she surprised me that night by taking her first facial. She had me eat her ass after he fucked her, and teased me about how her ass had only ever had real alpha men inside it.

She fell in love with ass fucking after that, and eventually did give it up to me, but I still remember her ass LITERALLY being BBC only for awhile....

IMG_1530.PNG

Back