Ladies! Until today which bbc have fuck you the best and are you still in contact with that person?

The guy I left my husband for is the best lover that I ever had. I stayed with him 29 months before he found himself a 20 something year old blonde to replace me. Thank God my husband took me back. Jamal was called ”Horse” because of the size of his cock. It filled every space in my pussy and he knew every one of my hotspots.he was a fantastic lover.
Its great to hear that you could come home to your husband.
But how was that for you ? Especially sexually. I mean you had a bbc horse before and then a white dick. Did you had sex with him then or did you came back but, denied him sex and made him your cuckold ?

How you find this forum? Is this forum change your ideas ?
Do you miss your ex?

A friend told me about it (but he didn't know I would be interested).
No it didn't really change my ideas, I was already attracted to black men. On the other hand, strangely it makes me evolve a little on my attraction to women (before I absolutely had no plans to have sexual relations with a girl).

A friend told me about it (but he didn't know I would be interested).
No it didn't really change my ideas, I was already attracted to black men. On the other hand, strangely it makes me evolve a little on my attraction to women (before I absolutely had no plans to have sexual relations with a girl).
It was a man and woman who told.you about this.forum? Will you want to have a 3some.with a lady and one of your ex or just a new one?

It was a man.
I prefer a new one
The man was black? For sure this man telling you about this forum.have some wild ideas with you.... what you think?
When I was 24 year like you I didn't know about the existence of this lifestyle... you know a lot and being here you will find all your answers to your question.
It is a wild life but I love it a lot

Last edited:
The man was black? For sure this man telling you about this forum.have some wild ideas with you.... what you think?
When I was 24 year like you I didn't know about the existence of this lifestyle... you know a lot and being here you will find all your answers to your question.
It is a wild life but I love it a lot

No no he was white.

The guy I left my husband for is the best lover that I ever had. I stayed with him 29 months before he found himself a 20 something year old blonde to replace me. Thank God my husband took me back. Jamal was called ”Horse” because of the size of his cock. It filled every space in my pussy and he knew every one of my hotspots.he was a fantastic lover.
At least you got to take his horse cock for 29 months. Just remember those 29months of incredible sex with a horny Black Lover; what more could you ask for? Have you found another Black Man yet to satisfy your needs? :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Back