Do you let your wife fuk bareback

“Let?”

:ROFLMAO::LOL:lol as if the whiteboy has a choice in the matter. This decision is strictly between a white woman and the Bull.
Choice?

There are many types of bulls. We're a Stag and a Vixen, we give respect and expect it back. Now admittedly, we always select NICE guys to play with her. You simply would have never connected with her.

Moreover since, i know what turns her on, guys who don't listen to her or me either never get in the game or don't last more than an inning..

You would be better off seeking another opportunity.

Last edited:
Bull is bull, he is not part of our personal life.
Even if he want to go bare and we don't we tell him if you not comfortable with condom then letw cancel our meet. We found many who ****** us to have ******* and then start. They love to *******.
We clearly said. No drinking. If you don't agree lets cancel our meet
We have canceled
We only party with strangers in swinger clubs or at parties. Guys who come there , come to fuck. Sometimes guy's ******* to stop from exploding too soon. Most will party for hours with different couples. I have just have never seen any bull 'over drinking' before they're done for the night. Many nap for a few hours and come back stronger, but over drinking, nah.

Also, have never met a bull who would not accommodate my wife's condom preference for them...particularly if she pulls off his rubber to suck him and then slams it in her pussy.

Last edited:
I have only made one BF wear a condom as it was the first time I ever did anything like this and I was nervous. He worked me over so well with first load that I got him hard again and sucked the cum out of him

My husband agrees that I do bareback with my lover, he also likes to watch him cum inside me. With random bulls I feel safer using condom

Last edited:
Back