BBC bareback

My wife and her lover, who are both in the medical field, know of the explosion of STD'S. Many bacteria have now become resistant to our arsenal of antibiotics. They used condoms for about two months until they got back STD panels, which tested for viruses as well. A little hassle that may prevent a lifetime of misery. Be smart, be informed.

Always bareback I love the feeling of his skin in my pussy. I have also discovered that the cock is sometimes even harder because it feels better for the guy. Not to mention the feel and rush of pressure when he cums deep inside me.
I lovw when a white woman says how much she loves feeling a BBC cum deep in their pussy. It makes my white dick get hard in seconds.

Always bareback I love the feeling of his skin in my pussy. I have also discovered that the cock is sometimes even harder because it feels better for the guy. Not to mention the feel and rush of pressure when he cums deep inside me.
Love that feeling when im inside of a woman. Nothing protecting you from each other, enjoying each other how it was intended to be

Back