Bulls do you ever like to bring friends to gb her or strictly solo?

I enjoy the bull having the right to bring a friend and tell my wife that she needs to take care him. He loves hearing her tell him he owns her pussy with the way he pleases her . He also enjoys being able to call anytime he needs to get off and she will meet most times . Even if it's just to fuck in parking lot she bends over and comes home with a creampie

I enjoy the bull having the right to bring a friend and tell my wife that she needs to take care him. He loves hearing her tell him he owns her pussy with the way he pleases her . He also enjoys being able to call anytime he needs to get off and she will meet most times . Even if it's just to fuck in parking lot she bends over and comes home with a creampie
Hot

Bulls do you ever like to bring along friends to gb her or only solo? If so, bareback?
I like my guys solo. I just have a hard time handling more than one guy at a time. The times I have done a DP, it was so intense, I could not handle it anymore. I was all red-faced, gross, and sweaty. So, no gb here.

If there was some arrangement for my guy to bring a friend, he'd have a condom on or have passed STD testing.

I can only admire the girls that can do 2, 3, 4, or more guys at once. I guess I will just be a pervo voyeur in those situations. :ROFLMAO:

Back