Do bulls ever

IMG_1223.jpegIMG_1222.jpegIMG_4551.jpegIMG_0814.jpegIMG_0821.jpegIMG_0870.jpegIMG_4835.jpegIMG_4923.jpegSo I know in the lifestyle it is often the couple who seeks out a bull. But do bulls ever seek out an opportunity in real life? I mean not on the internet.

Like if the bull sees a chick he likes, and he can tell she is with someone. For example, a chick usually comes to the gym with her bf/hubby. You think she’s fine and desire her. Do you approach her or the husband to gauge their reaction?

Would it make you more likely to do it if you see the bf/hubby as a loser. Like he just seems way too ugly, out of shape, nerdy, etc. or if you saw him naked in the locker room and he had a tiny penis, would it make you more likely to go after his chick? Like they saw a dude like this with a chick like this:

Last edited:
So I know in the lifestyle it is often the couple who seeks out a bull. But do bulls ever seek out an opportunity in real life? I mean not on the internet.

Like if the bull sees a chick he likes, and he can tell she is with someone. For example, a chick usually comes to the gym with her bf/hubby. You think she’s fine and desire her. Do you approach her or the husband to gauge their reaction?

Would it make you more likely to do it if you see the bf/hubby as a loser. Like he just seems way too ugly, out of shape, nerdy, etc. or if you saw him naked in the locker room and he had a tiny penis, would it make you more likely to go after his chick?
Hi sissy

Bc here inbx me you kik id

View attachment 6821125View attachment 6821126View attachment 6821127View attachment 6821128View attachment 6821129View attachment 6821131View attachment 6821132View attachment 6821133So I know in the lifestyle it is often the couple who seeks out a bull. But do bulls ever seek out an opportunity in real life? I mean not on the internet.

Would it make you more likely to do it if you see the bf/hubby as a loser. Like he just seems way too ugly, out of shape, nerdy, etc. or if you saw him naked in the locker room and he had a tiny penis, would it make you more likely to go after his chick? Like they saw a dude like this with a chick like this:
A dominant bull will aproche you both, to avoid initial confrontstion, once you feel confortable i start talking to her more frecuently, now how would i know you the phatetic hubby has a tiny dick, have you expose yourself to the bull

A dominant bull will aproche you both, to avoid initial confrontstion, once you feel confortable i start talking to her more frecuently, now how would i know you the phatetic hubby has a tiny dick, have you expose yourself to the bull
Like if you were at a gym or something and just happened to see him changing or naked in the locker room. Would that make you more aggressive towards his woman?

Back