Bulls do you ever like to bring friends to gb her or strictly solo?

I like my guys solo. I just have a hard time handling more than one guy at a time. The times I have done a DP, it was so intense, I could not handle it anymore. I was all red-faced, gross, and sweaty. So, no gb here.

If there was some arrangement for my guy to bring a friend, he'd have a condom on or have passed STD testing.

I can only admire the girls that can do 2, 3, 4, or more guys at once. I guess I will just be a pervo voyeur in those situations. :ROFLMAO:
What about your guy fucking you until he’s spent then another guy coming round and doing the same?

What about your guy fucking you until he’s spent then another guy coming round and doing the same?
That I can handle and have done some yrs back. I like to get up to pee in between, but I can do more than one guy in a night.

You should have seen me in college. I was kinda lonely and thought sex would make me feel better. So many condoms were used. I recall one party where I lost my panties and did 3 guys. I felt more lonely after than when I arrived even with the guys paying attention to me.

My wife enjoys it if a bull brings friends along with. We have had times where there was advance notice and others with out. It really depends on what conversations and how well we know the bull...but the wife really does love her group play...bring em on, young hung and full of cum she says

Back