Greetings

Ghostfalcon198

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hello everyone. I'm Ghost. I have a special opportunity for some lucky Guys. I have a special friend of mine that is ready for her birthday GB. You must be clean. Must be respectful at all times. I'll be there enjoying her right along with the guy's chosen. If you don't eat pussy, do not even waste your time because it you are there and do not, I will have you leave. Dick size preferably 8 or more. BBC Only!! She's very special to me and I will make sure that her birthday is very memorable and awesome!! This is happening in Valdosta Georgia. Message me for more details.

Hello everyone. I'm Ghost. I have a special opportunity for some lucky Guys. I have a special friend of mine that is ready for her birthday GB. You must be clean. Must be respectful at all times. I'll be there enjoying her right along with the guy's chosen. If you don't eat pussy, do not even waste your time because it you are there and do not, I will have you leave. Dick size preferably 8 or more. BBC Only!! She's very special to me and I will make sure that her birthday is very memorable and awesome!! This is happening in Valdosta Georgia. Message me for more details.
That is nice of you to set up and plan a GB for her birthday.

Back