Do you let your wife fuk bareback

Woow. You are very nasty girl. I don't understand why people don't accept this. If you want cheating you cheating. Did you regret what you have done,? How many bbbc have you had after him
😆 I didn't regret it not even for a second. I did feel guilty letting him go raw really made me feel sorry 4 what I just did to him. It wasn't planned or anything I was just in the perfect situation and I fantasized bout it for years. Only been with the 1 guy but 3x

😆 I didn't regret it not even for a second. I did feel guilty letting him go raw really made me feel sorry 4 what I just did to him. It wasn't planned or anything I was just in the perfect situation and I fantasized bout it for years. Only been with the 1 guy but 3x
So will you go white or black from now on?

Well my boyfriend doesn't know that I've cheated with a black guy but he'd never be cool with the guy going raw let alone fucking me. However when I hooked up with a black guy he went bareback
When you took that BBC raw did he pull out or did you let him fill that tight sweet pussy full of thick black seed?

It was always her choice not mine

View attachment 4732004
O
T
When you took that BBC raw did he pull out or did you let him fill that tight sweet pussy full of thick black seed?
He came inside me...he told me he was gonna cum and he wasn't pulling out and called me slut 😆 I told him I already figured u were cummin in me I want u 2 just don't stop fucking me 😆😈 I gkt caught up in the moment

It is my choice and the bulls if I go bare not my husbands
Im glad you said that. I had a hubby get really mad at his wife for a decision she made. I had to sit him down and figure out what the issue was. And if he was not going to be able to communicate in a healthy way, I told him, im exiting the relationship.

Im glad you said that. I had a hubby get really mad at his wife for a decision she made. I had to sit him down and figure out what the issue was. And if he was not going to be able to communicate in a healthy way, I told him, im exiting the relationship.
So difficult decision. What the hubby decision was...

It is my choice and the bulls if I go bare not my husbands
Then what your husband is for? Just for paying your expenses?
It seems the meaning and respect for the word husband has totally changed.
Having fun and getting excited is good. But disrespecting husband is not acceptable..
Sometimes i feel, most of the people here fake..
In our case we discuss whether to go with condom or not.
If one of us feel uncomfortable we even cancel our meet

Last edited:
Bull is bull, he is not part of our personal life.
Even if he want to go bare and we don't we tell him if you not comfortable with condom then letw cancel our meet. We found many who ****** us to have ******* and then start. They love to *******.
We clearly said. No drinking. If you don't agree lets cancel our meet
We have canceled

Back