Do you let your wife fuk bareback

Yes. My wife don't like condos. If test are made or you have a special relationship with your bull why not. You don't need a raincoat if is not raining.

Well my boyfriend doesn't know that I've cheated with a black guy but he'd never be cool with the guy going raw let alone fucking me. However when I hooked up with a black guy he went bareback
Will your bf get nervous if will know? In my case I will. I tell to my wife if she want to try a BBC it's ok just to let me see her. I will be jealous knowing she fuck a BBC without telling me. She had a 3some mmf but before knowing me. She tells me many times how good it was. This life is full of pleasure if you know how to use it

Will your bf get nervous if will know? In my case I will. I tell to my wife if she want to try a BBC it's ok just to let me see her. I will be jealous knowing she fuck a BBC without telling me. She had a 3some mmf but before knowing me. She tells me many times how good it was. This life is full of pleasure if you know how to use it
Nervous he'd leave me 😆 to be completely honest I've never let him fuck me without a condom when I cheated it was the 1st time I didn't use a condom

Nervous he'd leave me 😆 to be completely honest I've never let him fuck me without a condom when I cheated it was the 1st time I didn't use a condom
Woow. You are very nasty girl. I don't understand why people don't accept this. If you want cheating you cheating. Did you regret what you have done,? How many bbbc have you had after him

Back