Do you let your wife fuk bareback

In my opinion the decision to have sex, how often, where to do it and how to prioritize the black man as first priority. these are all decisions to be made in a mutual way by the black man and the white woman. The white boy should ideally have no say in it. In a sense he is irrelevant. He is meant to be supportive of whatever the romantic couple decides and it will put a damper on everything if he tries to make demands such as a condom that ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. I think the recognition of who is in charge, who makes decisions, and whose needs are met is more important than whether or not the sex is bare. Just my opinion. Thanks.

As a chastity wearing hubby I smiled when I read "Do you let" well it's very much more does she and her lover "let" me stay and watch or leave and listen from the hall. It's always up to her, she's a pretty good judge of character with no issues when she does.
I enjoy it when they do, cleaning them after they're spent for the night, if they're in the mood. :)

Back