Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

We would go through phases. Some sex some not with handjobs, blowjobs and licking pussy while talking about her lover but always even with sex talking about her lovers and bbc sex, either with me or her dirty talking.

I have gone through long phases of no sex when she would fall in love with a lover and he would come to stay regularly overnight. I would just masturbate while watching or she would jack me off while they laughed and made fun of me, sometimes while they were fucking in our bed she would jake me off on the side while he came inside her but always had to lick him out of her and wipe off my cum unless it was on the mattress then i would have to lay on that side of the bed if i slept with them. If he leaked out of her the they would make me lay underneath them or beside them sitting on the stain while they fucked again and i licked her dry or she let it drip and run out intentionally so it would dry and then i licked it off her legs the next day or rubbed his cum all over her body and later bathed her and him again, no sex when she was seeing a regular lover. Sometimes he requested no sex and to save her pussy for him but sometimes she decided she only wanted his cock inside her pussy so it was tight for him and was stretched to fit only his cock and she would feel like she was cheating on him if she were with me since she was in love with him sexually and what he does for her but would give me some relief as my wife because she felt sorry for me and knew I needed some attention from my wife but her pussy belonged to him and not me since i gave my role up and let someone else satisfy her. And she didn't feel sexually attracted to me at the moment after being with her bull lover because Im her husband yet shared her with another man and he fucks her so much better than I ever did and she was in love with him not in the same way as she loved me as her husband and partner but as her sexual partner and lover and her pussy is only for him now to please and not mine any longer. She wants me to help them when they are together and play my part and hopefully enjoy it too but mainly, as her husband to submit and be there for her and him to help them enjoy being together and make them comfortable as possible and encourage their sexually pleasure and whatever that means...dressing up, submitting to them, helping them by helping them during sex and afterwards..and by doing things to make them want to have sex with each other more by sometimes seeing you as the beta will make him want to take her pussy more and make her more comfortable and desire giving herself to him more by seeing you as less of a sexual man in her eyes and in his.. and also she can decide if she wants to let him breed her and make this somewhat permanent addition and us figure all this out as a couple and relationship all 3 of us together...She wants to have children with me as my wife but might want another lovers baby if he is attractive enough and the kind of alpha hung male a woman would naturally want to allow to bred with, married or not, in the back of their mind..

Mein Mann ist seit mehr als 4 Jahren dauerhaft eingesperrt. Er ist seit 1 1/2 Jahren pussyfrei, wird ab nächster Woche das Medikament Ancrocur 10mg bekommen, dann ist es sowieso vorbei.1687059959357.png

We go through phases of denial. The longest we went was a month and a half, 3 weeks was in chastity and she had sex with her bull 2-3x a week for 4 of those weeks.

She always denies a day or two before meetups. If she's ovulating I'm usually locked, but sometimes she'll take it off and require me to wear a condom.

There have been dry spells where she didn't have any action with any bulls, denied me, for 3-4 weeks, then let me fuck her, only to stop me and replace me with a bbc dildo.

We've discussed doing 8-9 months if she's able to get pregnant. That would likely be the longest.

(...)

She always denies a day or two before meetups. (...)
This reminds me of another thread...

We got into mfm fun aboit 5 years ago. 99% of our fun has been with one guy, we still see him. Many, many times we've invited him over.
Our fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex and fun. It's really helped our sex life. Wife is super horny for days after he's been with us. She's comfortable doing things she wasn't befor, swallows no problem, anal usually but not always. She's very into having sex with him in front of me. She absolutely loves us taking turns with her. It's a fun time for all of us.

Would you do it?
Usually after being with my bull. He loves the feel of my stretched out pussy freshly fill with hot cum. He tells me he fantasizes about being bred and caring my lover's baby !
My husband has told me he wishes we would have started earlier so I could be bred by a BBC and when we were out with the baby everyone would know his wife fucks BBC.

As much as my (self caged ) bisexual hubby wants, when ever and where ever he and I désire even in front of our bisexual bulls as they fuck both of us,even if I don't feel him at all anymore and I even don't feel his actual silicone cage ( I am a real Size Queen). There fore he is using huge srap on dildos over his cage and it happens often that he fucks me better than our bulls as he knows my body so good ans his pleasures are to see and feel me having multiple cervical orgasms. I give him blowjobs when I or he wants to. Our sexual dynamic, our happiness and especially our love become always stronger due to the fact that we considère each other equals and are ALWAYS being fucked together by our bisexual bulls
This is so sexy... My dream basically

Absolutely not. In fact he has been conditioned now to 100% believe that him fucking me an act of total disrespect toward me. He still wants to, of course, more than ever, but he’s a good man who would never disrespect the women he loves. The ******* is self-perpetuating and delicious 😈🙂
That's beautiful

Back