Do you let your hotwife play alone

My hotwife plays with whoever she wants and whenever she wants (whether out of town or home)...although she does always tell me in advance of her plans. Sometimes I am allowed to be present, but most of the time I am not. She has a regular boyfriend now, so that is a little different....but before him, she would go on dates with guys without me, and sometimes she played with them and would tell me about it when she returned home. I am not allowed to play with anyone but her, obviously...lol.

I have played alone when I was out of town on business. These were all guys set up in advance and not pick ups which we view as being too risky.

Typically hubby screens guys on line and then shows me their info and pics. I call the guys I like and have a conversation on the phone. All of these guys have certs/references that let us know they have met others in the lifestyle which we view as an additional safeguard when I am to meet someone alone.

Our screening must work because I have never had a bad experience with a guy I met alone nor have I ever met a guy I did not fuck back in my hotel room.

I have played alone when I was out of town on business. These were all guys set up in advance and not pick ups which we view as being too risky.

Typically hubby screens guys on line and then shows me their info and pics. I call the guys I like and have a conversation on the phone. All of these guys have certs/references that let us know they have met others in the lifestyle which we view as an additional safeguard when I am to meet someone alone.

Our screening must work because I have never had a bad experience with a guy I met alone nor have I ever met a guy I did not fuck back in my hotel room.
Sounds like what we do too

I mean I would prefer my hubby being there. Idk it might be hot if we ever got comfy with a guy and were to go to his place or ours I might make hubby wait in the living room. Id just want to make sure my hubby is still okay with that and maybe go from there. Doubt id ever just go to a hotel meet up alone.
Oh girl that's the most Romantic! Having a lover you know spend the night alone with you! You'll never Cum so hard or sp many times! Then you fall asleep in each other's arms! Wake up the next morning and do it all again!

If I had my way, would always like to be there. But this is why trustworthy friends are important, so she’s always in safe and reliable hands. It’s her date, foremost. I can’t always be there.

Definitely prefer for her to play alone. That way she can do whatever she wants without thinking about me. Basically, want her to release her inner slut…and she does, and I get to hear all about it while I enjoy my sloppy seconds 😈

Totally up to her. Sometimes she will give me a heads up, and even put her cellphone on speaker while she's doing her thing. Other times she will keep it all to herself. We do have one ground rule, and that is that none of the guys she goes with know that I'm okay with it. She does share pictures which is a huge turn on for both of us, especially when she provides a narration of what was going on.

That’s pretty hot

Back