Do you let your hotwife play alone

We always play together, but if I ever get a friend who is as slutty as I am, girls night out may require a hall pass! (All my girlfriends are so sweet, but they are boring!)

So far, she only plays solo w guys we’ve played w as MFM. I have made it very clear she has a full time hall pass. I would love to know she found a guy all on her own. Safety is always a concern of course. Sadly, she doesn’t travel much. I do suggest girl’s nights w one of her other hotwife friends. No luck so far.

Early on when we discovered that my wife likes black dicks and I like watching and cleaning her after he had finished.. After our first 2 encounters with black men we were ready for more. My wife was 20 or 21 and I was 23. My wife told this black woman she was friends with at work about us picking up 2 different men and she fucking them while I watched. My wife told her that I approved of her getting other dick but he had to be black and my wife loves a big black hard dick. Her friend set her up with a black friend of her husband that was married and old enough to be her ******* but his dick supposedly is huge. This guy had a 1 bedroom apartment that he shared with 2 other black guys that were also married. This apartment was their love shack for their girlfriends. My wife could only meet him alone at his apartment. She would go over there and he used my young wife like the slut she is. When she got that night she had hickies all over her neck and tits and she smelled like a sweaty black man and cum. I could tell how turned on she was when we started up. She kept telling me what a slut she was and how much she loves doing all the nasty things that black man did to her. I couldn't get many details but if I asked if she had been fucked from behind she just whimpered and ground her pussy in what ever was close. Her pussy was sloppy and wet from his cum and her juices. As I sucked the cum from my wife's pussy that some big black guy had pumped full my wife started talking about how incredibly great he was in bed. She hadn't showered so his smell was very strong on her whole body and she loved it. He came 4 times and he made her squirt twice. I found out more details as the days went on. This meeting with him was the first time she ever met him. That night he took my wife's anal virginity and came in her ass. That night she sucked his dick and licked his asshole until he got hard enough to fuck my wife's asshole. She said the whole time she was eating his asshole and he was fucking her asshole he was telling her what a slut she is coming to a strange black mans house for big dick. Plus all the nasty things she had done and being young and beautiful is what made it hotter.

Early on when we discovered that my wife likes black dicks and I like watching and cleaning her after he had finished.. After our first 2 encounters with black men we were ready for more. My wife was 20 or 21 and I was 23. My wife told this black woman she was friends with at work about us picking up 2 different men and she fucking them while I watched. My wife told her that I approved of her getting other dick but he had to be black and my wife loves a big black hard dick. Her friend set her up with a black friend of her husband that was married and old enough to be her ******* but his dick supposedly is huge. This guy had a 1 bedroom apartment that he shared with 2 other black guys that were also married. This apartment was their love shack for their girlfriends. My wife could only meet him alone at his apartment. She would go over there and he used my young wife like the slut she is. When she got that night she had hickies all over her neck and tits and she smelled like a sweaty black man and cum. I could tell how turned on she was when we started up. She kept telling me what a slut she was and how much she loves doing all the nasty things that black man did to her. I couldn't get many details but if I asked if she had been fucked from behind she just whimpered and ground her pussy in what ever was close. Her pussy was sloppy and wet from his cum and her juices. As I sucked the cum from my wife's pussy that some big black guy had pumped full my wife started talking about how incredibly great he was in bed. She hadn't showered so his smell was very strong on her whole body and she loved it. He came 4 times and he made her squirt twice. I found out more details as the days went on. This meeting with him was the first time she ever met him. That night he took my wife's anal virginity and came in her ass. That night she sucked his dick and licked his asshole until he got hard enough to fuck my wife's asshole. She said the whole time she was eating his asshole and he was fucking her asshole he was telling her what a slut she is coming to a strange black mans house for big dick. Plus all the nasty things she had done and being young and beautiful is what made it hotter.
Can you share pics of your wife

My wife has played more alone then when I was in the room. I have made sure the house was cleared "lets go watch a movie" so she can have her play things over. I have rented hotel rooms and made sure she had a new outfit and anything else she needed.

Oh yeah my wife fucks black men alone. Her bulls have told me that your wife is a huge bbc slut when you're not with her. In that group of bulls she was famous for was the way she ate a black mans asshole out while she is getting butt fucked by another black man. I have seen videos of it and damn what a fucking whore I married

Yes and no, her wish and fantasy was me watching and joining in on her. First two guys thats how we played, and our friend now started that way. Our first 5 meetings were that way, at that point he just started coming to our house. I ask if she was happy with the way things were, and she surprised me by saying that she thought she would be better and more able to satisfy each of us if she was just with him alone and then we would make love together after he left. She leaves the door to our bedroom partly open for my peeking in and listening to her get really ravaged by him. And the reclaiming sex afterwards is off the CHAIN!! Now her mom has moved into our cottage in the side yard so we are back to motel meetings. We meet with him and talk, visit and bs. I turn on my camera and leave for about 1 and a half hours. When I return they are still in afterglow. We go out for dinner and drinks then find our way back to the motel for a threesome before the night is over. These were taken while I was out of the room.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230116-234017.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230116-234017.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 27
  • VideoCapture_20230114-225451.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230114-225451.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 26
Back