Do you let your hotwife play alone

Agreed, Always centre on safety FIRST ladies and couples....Personally, I prefer to have the husband/boyfriend present because it makes platyime hotter and much more intense.....

I mean I would prefer my hubby being there. Idk it might be hot if we ever got comfy with a guy and were to go to his place or ours I might make hubby wait in the living room. Id just want to make sure my hubby is still okay with that and maybe go from there. Doubt id ever just go to a hotel meet up alone.
Let's find out?

Yes if she wants to but usually she wants me to be there so she can see how good she’s getting fucked.

If she does play alone then the rule is she isn’t allowed to clean herself up. So if the bull or bulls fill her pussy shes going to get dressed and come home with a filled pussy

For us it’s never about “permission”. We truly love and care about each other, though we both can have sex with whomever we want. Because we are secure in our affection for each other there’s no concern. BUT if she didn’t feel safe entering a situation alone I would be there for her. And I do LOVE to watch ;)

We’ve done a lot of alone meets in the past but for the last few years we’ve stuck to hubby being present and this is due to safety reasons following an incident.

If we’ve met a guy a few times and all clicks into place we will look at meeting alone with him.
Can you DM me? I’d like to get some advice. I’m traveling to London on my own next month and would love to chat about safety issues.

Many thanks!

Her decision. I trust her instincts and it has served her well over these many years. Most times, she is alone and prefers that.

Back