Do you let your hotwife play alone

Not sure that "let" is the correct word but after 8 years in the lifestyle she has the freedom to make these choices when I'm not around. She always tells me, sometimes while they are happening, which I love to hear. She travels to seminars, conferences and meetings and she has the summers off so there are frequent opportunities that she takes advantage of and I wouldn't want to deprive her.

Picture this: A hotwife gets dressed up and goes to meet a bull at his place or a hotel with hubby's permission. They have some of the most passionate intimate sex they've ever had. The job of that bull is not just to love, pleasure, and satisfy that hotwife but to also be mindful of the man who made it all possible, the man who was generous enough to loaned you his most precious and prized possession, his crown jewel, his lovely hotwife! So a good bull, a high value bull even though he is alone with that lovely hotwife he still must pay homage and make tribute to her hubby not only in her satisfaction but, as I cum deep inside of his wife I am thinking "this one's for you man for being so fucking cool"! 👍

Now picture: She goes directly home to show and tell hubby about all that we did and how much more it makes her love and appreciate him her thoughtful and generous hubby while he cleans her up and fucks her passionately feeling the aftermath of the bull still deep inside of her his homage and tribute to hubby's trust and doing his part to make their love for one another stronger than ever!
(If a bull could be an option for marital counseling there we be alot less divorce!)

When I say homage and tribute this is what I mean: She came over tight and left stretched open and oozing cum to show hubby and tell him all about how it got there!

This is me paying homage and giving tribute to the hubby of a Ukrainian hotwife for his trust and permission to love his hotwife before and after!
♠️😎IMG_20160220_212547188.jpgIMG_20160326_223253222.jpg

Well from some of my experiences I’ve known women to not really let go and enjoy this cock like they should because hubs feelings. They have reached out and told me he was upset because something she done or let me do. How can you a hubs get jealous and he knows what the wife is here for

Back