DO YOU FEEL THAT A CUCKOLD MARRIAGE WILL BECOME COMMON IN THE FUTURE?

DO YOU THINK CUCKOLD MARRIAGES WITH BE COMMON IN THE FUTURE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Downfall ? Some white men prefer and enjoy that their wives have black men to sexually satisfy their needs . After 10 or 20 years, we all need some new thrills .

I say white man's downfall because he knows things will never be the same for him once the black man has fucked his wife. I believe that once a white wife gives in to her desire to have sex outside the couple's marriage her need grows.
For her to fuck another white man is one thing but once a black man has pumped his seed into her she is blacked for good.

I say white man's downfall because he knows things will never be the same for him once the black man has fucked his wife. I believe that once a white wife gives in to her desire to have sex outside the couple's marriage her need grows.
For her to fuck another white man is one thing but once a black man has pumped his seed into her she is blacked for good.
Yes. I agree that her need grows and she becomes more active sexually with more men. The door is open and the barrier removed. But this is what many white cuckholds want today and the more men she enjoys , the better. Some every husband used to fear but now we accept and perhaps encourage. For many wives it was alwasys the secret slut fantasy. Now BBC and IR sex are almost being promoted by newsmedia.

So I think this lifestyle is very popular more than obviously it's talked about. What I also think is that a lot of marriages end up broken because of it not all obviously but a lot more than get talked about.

Is it increasing absolutely does it always go well absolutely not.

Is it exciting and hot 100%.

So I think this lifestyle is very popular more than obviously it's talked about. What I also think is that a lot of marriages end up broken because of it not all obviously but a lot more than get talked about.

Is it increasing absolutely does it always go well absolutely not.

Is it exciting and hot 100%.
An unfortunate aspect of womens conversion to black cock. If the couple fails to maintain a balance in their relationship , the sex with black men becomes dominate. The women are drawn deeper and deeper to the "dark" side for more sex and pleasure. Some of them eventually become whores for the black studs and marraiges do disolve. But marraiges end for other reasons too without the sex with other men

Yes, I think it will be more common. As we are all living longer if we marry in our 30's we could be together for 60 years! Long time together as a couple. By spicing it up with a third person (or fourth or fifth!) keeps the fun going and new spice in the sex life of the marriage! I hope it does become more common, lot of ladies missing out! X
Totally agree with you, it is an option we are looking at, have even searched the internet for info, agreements etc

That's not a true cuckold marriage. A true Cuckold Marriage is a Black Bull and a White Woman with a passive white husband.

As much as some people here would like to think cockold marriges will become common, based on current societal and religious norms, I don't see it evet becoming a common practice. More prevelant possibly, but not much more.

An unfortunate aspect of womens conversion to black cock. If the couple fails to maintain a balance in their relationship , the sex with black men becomes dominate. The women are drawn deeper and deeper to the "dark" side for more sex and pleasure. Some of them eventually become whores for the black studs and marraiges do disolve. But marraiges end for other reasons too without the sex with other men

Agree. Also, long term and big picture...in order for there to be white women in the future to keep this lifestyle going, the white wife is going to have to be willing to have sex, and children, with the white husband. It feels like one of the ways this often goes...they get married, have *******, then she starts moving toward taking only black cock. Maybe that is is...goes black only once she has her babies.

I have been a cuck for over 9 years and married for over 50 years. It took me many years encouraging my wife to have sex with other men and I am still working on getting her to go black however the lifestyle we have experienced since she finally agreed to cuck me has been so enjoyable for us both. We both talk about the opportunities missed in years past and both wish we had started our current way years earlier. .....we would certainly encourage others to explore a cuckold way of life and know of other friends who have set out on the lifestyle, yes it isn't for everyone but I firmly believe that cuckoldry will become much more of a way of life in the coming years and will become accepted by more and more people in much the same way as same sex marriage has been accepted.

I have wondered if the cuckold marriage will become more popular as time goes by. More and more couples are discovering it, and some wish they would have started sooner. With the success of cuckold relationships, I wonder if in the near future cuckold marriages will increase and be common place, even from the start of the marriage.

Quite possibly. I think the key here is that the sex is absolutely amazing, fun and extremely exciting. It's a huge rush and really enjoyable for everyone.

I think it’s just a matter of time where it will be more the normal than it is now. It seems the younger generation of women have a handle on things. You don’t even look twice anymore when you see a white woman with a black man. It’s everywhere, so much more than in my younger days, makes me jealous lol
I'd say there are two different things. Interracial marriage and interracial relationships are far, far more common, that is true. But cuckold relationships, those are nowhere near mainstream, and I bet most folks here who do have a marriage with that don't share that information with family and friends.

If you mean more interracial paring between black men and white woman I would say that will probably Increase ten fold over the next few decades. White girls now don’t have that stigma going black that there was years ago. No one cares anymore. Doubt it will ever be the majority of pairings but will be a healthy amount of couples in the future. Maybe a quarter to a third or so white girls will chase the bbc openly in the future.

If you mean more interracial paring between black men and white woman I would say that will probably Increase ten fold over the next few decades. White girls now don’t have that stigma going black that there was years ago. No one cares anymore. Doubt it will ever be the majority of pairings but will be a healthy amount of couples in the future. Maybe a quarter to a third or so white girls will chase the bbc openly in the future.

I think there is as big distinction between interracial relationships and a "cuckold marriage" type of thing. I agree, interracial relationships are definitely on the rise. Where I live, they are everywhere. That is far more accepted. But a "cuckold marriage"? I doubt that type of thing will ever be formally recognized. I think that may be on the rise, cuckold relationships, no doubt. Likely a mere fraction of black man/white woman relationships, though. Cuckold relationships will likely have to stay mostly secret.

I think it’s just a matter of time where it will be more the normal than it is now. It seems the younger generation of women have a handle on things. You don’t even look twice anymore when you see a white woman with a black man. It’s everywhere, so much more than in my younger days, makes me jealous lol
Cuckhold doesn't need only black men. Women today are much more aggressive about sex. Now that they are more independant , college, work , etc they have more opportunities for sex ( should they choose to accept them ). So they will have more than one sex partner even prior to marraige. After marraige , they still respond to advances by attractive males and even sex. But husbands also respond to attractive willing females too and there are so many women now looking for just good sex

Agree. Also, long term and big picture...in order for there to be white women in the future to keep this lifestyle going, the white wife is going to have to be willing to have sex, and children, with the white husband. It feels like one of the ways this often goes...they get married, have *******, then she starts moving toward taking only black cock. Maybe that is is...goes black only once she has her babies.
Seeing lots of white women in 40s and 50s with black men/lovers now. Perhaps because we now have a more mixed population in places where population was once mostly white

Quite possibly. I think the key here is that the sex is absolutely amazing, fun and extremely exciting. It's a huge rush and really enjoyable for everyone.
Oh yes but the sex is just the tip of the iceberg. Much more going on. People want more pleasure in life. Women want more and different men. Men want more and different women. Not just the farmer and his wife on the small farm anymore.

Back