DO YOU FEEL THAT A CUCKOLD MARRIAGE WILL BECOME COMMON IN THE FUTURE?

DO YOU THINK CUCKOLD MARRIAGES WITH BE COMMON IN THE FUTURE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its a give in. Obviously there are no reliable stats, but we know more and more white women are having sex with black men each successive year, also, you are seeing way more mainstream articles on it. I think it will become quite common, and I think its a good thing, because I think it keeps spice in the relationship.

My wife took a black lover and just as i thought would happen, he quickly took control of my woman. Toppling me from my throne to the point that her pussy no longer belongs to me and i have to take whatever sex he allows her to give me.
We knew this would happen but we were both still compelled to step into the world of cuckolding and the risks of allowing a black man into our sex could mean to us as a married white couple.
Our fantasies drove my wifes desire to try black cock into overdrive and her need for the black man had me wanking over her being black fucked in our marital bed right infront of my eyes. Even though we both knew our sex and marriage would change forever we were both helplessley addicted to the excitement of her cuckolding me and her being black owned. The excitement we shared enhanced our sex so much and our sex was so fantastic that we would fuck like newly weds. Now he is the one that fucks her like he was her husband and she is his new white bride. My jealousy gets the better of me sometimes and i hate him for taking my woman from me. I hear her moans as she clutches at his black body and orgasms for him and i know he owns her . The very first time hit me hard. I watched as thier naked bodies came together. Black against white and my heart raced with excitement. Karen lay on our bed ,her white leg contrasting sharply against the blackness of his body . Her gaze alternating between mine and the massive black cock poised at her waiting white cunt. Then her eyes fixed on mine and as he began to enter my womans white pussy. Her head arched back and her eyes left mine as a deep groan of pleasure escaped her open mouth. The woman i loved and had only ever moaned in pleasure with me inside her now had the thick black cock of another man was inside her warm cunt. The juices that had only ever smeared my hard white cock now smearing his thick black cock as he took my woman from me. Her black lovers cock is filling her more than mine does. His black cock was penetrating my womans deeper cunt deeper than i had ever been. His cock was stretching anf filling her better than i ever had. Karen gasps told me her black lover cock was giving her white pussy so much more pleasure than i can give her. I knew i could not hope to match him.
Sleep evades me when he comes to stay as the fucking continues through the night. I awake to see him with my woman astride him. His black hands are full of my woman white flesh as he pulls her down by her waist to impale her white cunt again on his powerful black cock. His black cock shaft glistening wet coated with my wifes white cunt juices. My hand instinctively grasps my own straining cock as i see and listen to him fucking my wife. Her gasps of pleasure follwed by his as he cums deep inside my woman's cunt again.
He tells my wife " i love humiliating your white husband, i love fucking and seeding his wifes white pussy right infront of him " Him saying this as he continues thrusting his thick black cock fully into Karens white body turns her wild with lust and he smirks at me trumphantly at me as karen groans for him and my cum splashes onto our bedroom floor. My wifes groans ring through my ears as her white body writhes beneath her lovers black body. Suddenly her black lovers cock erupts sending his cum deep into my womans white cunt right infront of me again. I can only wank my aching hard white cock as i watch his black body humping between my wifes sexy white legs and again his black cock seeds my womans white cunt.

Last edited:
That's not a true cuckold marriage. A true Cuckold Marriage is a Black Bull and a White Woman with a passive white husband.
I have to disagree with the definition of a cuckold marriage. It is a marriage where the wife has more than one male partner with or with out her husbands permission. The second partner can be any colour not just black. I would suggest that you don’t play with a lady unless you know her husband is OK with it as these guys can be nasty. You are not superman so bullets don’t just bounce off. This is a warning as i read over the past weekend of a guy that shot is wife and in-laws after he caught her cheating at her parents place. I think he is claiming temporary insanity.

Back