Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

Does it just turn them on to see a bbc like mine fuck and stretch their wife or is it indirectly feeding their desire and fantasy to experience it themselves?
do you have a desire to fuck the white husbands, I have sucked a lot of black cocks and they all wanted me to do it and I suspect that some would have fucked me gladly

Sometimes it does not matter if the husband wants cock because they end up with it anyway. I started slow and first she fed me some cum of her fingers and then from her pussy and then had me lick her while she fucked and soon there was a cock in my mouth. It seemed that every guy wanted me to suck him and she was eager as well. Once i became used to the idea I decided to be good at it

No denial from either of us :) hubby is only cuck in the sense that I openly have sex with other men,we don't really go for the humiliation/inferiority aspect xx
Just like us! Yay! I even hate the word "cuck" or "cuckold" I refuse to use the word 'bull"...he's not a "bull", he's my "boyfriend tonight" I don't want my husband humiliated. I want him to participate and enjoy.

Back