Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

Does it just turn them on to see a bbc like mine fuck and stretch their wife or is it indirectly feeding their desire and fantasy to experience it themselves?
I am a white husband that got so turned on seeing a big black alfa cock fucking my sexy hotwife I had to get his cock in my mouth and clean it up for them and push it back in her pussy is love it being there to serve them

Some do and some don't. My hub had no desire to suck dick prior to becoming a cuck. It wasn't until he was ****** to by one of my lovers that he did it at first. After a few times it was something he grew to tolerate, and eventually, he grew to like it.

I clean my wife after she has been with her Lovers so eating sperm is definitely something I have a lot of experience at, and she has expressed an interest in seeing my actually get the sperm "from the source"....if the right situation came up, and she encouraged it, I would be willing to do this for her. Either clean them both up after he cums in her or sucking him off while she watched and assisted. We actually joke that I have eaten more of her current Lovers sperm than she ever will because they are trying to get her pregnant and he almost always cums deep inside her belly. I clean her up after while she tells me about their tryst and jerks me off in to a condom.

Back