Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

(Spoiler alert!) Is that scrawny boy actually a man? I love it when the black man lifts him from the ground fucking him and he moans like a high pitched girl!
In response to the original question, I don't even think that it is much of a secret. I know many cuckolds would vehemently deny it, but why go so far out of the way to invite another man into an otherwise monogamous relationship? If you want monogamy, you already have it and if you want another woman or swinging, convince your wife to go bi. But this particular fetish seems focused on men who want another cock; the excuse is saying that it is for their wife.
I second that! Nailed it with this response.

I second that! Nailed it with this response.
Women who cuckold men also dominate them and it makes things easier and more fun if the husband sucks cock and more. If her other men engage with her husband it gives her more control over both men. The husband does nt need to desire other men he just has to be in a mindset that he obeys his wife and does what she wants. The first time i cleaned she had me by the balls and twisted until i did what she wanted

Women who cuckold men also dominate them and it makes things easier and more fun if the husband sucks cock and more. If her other men engage with her husband it gives her more control over both men. The husband does nt need to desire other men he just has to be in a mindset that he obeys his wife and does what she wants. The first time i cleaned she had me by the balls and twisted until i did what she wanted
And you my friend are a gay white boy! Just accept it! I suggest you become a completely feminize sis if you are not already and start serving us with chocolate cocks.

And you my friend are a gay white boy! Just accept it! I suggest you become a completely feminize sis if you are not already and start serving us with chocolate cocks.
I love labels and why would anyone limit themselves to chocolate since their are so many flavors and besides vanilla ice cream is my favorite since there is so many ways to eat it. For your info if you fuck a woman who is fucking all the men she wants then you are just another cuckold man. Don't fall for the bull bullshit or alpha male nonsense because they are just words women use to fool you.

I love labels and why would anyone limit themselves to chocolate since their are so many flavors and besides vanilla ice cream is my favorite since there is so many ways to eat it. For your info if you fuck a woman who is fucking all the men she wants then you are just another cuckold man. Don't fall for the bull bullshit or alpha male nonsense because they are just words women use to fool you.
If I trusted women I would keep one!

True! Very true!
It is interesting how some women get a man to accept them fucking other men and get the other men to accept sharing them and often get both men to engage in sex in a society that thinks women should be monogamous and that any man who shares is crazy. But hubbies end up begging their wives to fuck other men and the other men line up to fuck and more

I’m not into men

Whitebois are NOT men!

More like a slightly different type of white pussy/bitch for BLACK MEN to FUCK!!! No matter what they say, ALL whitebois are intrinsically and inherently FEMININE, especially around BLACK MEN!!! ALL whitebois want to take those BIG BLACK COCKS themselves, weather they will actually admit it or not is another story all together! However, the anonymity of the internet makes us a little more honest.

Back