Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

Does it just turn them on to see a bbc like mine fuck and stretch their wife or is it indirectly feeding their desire and fantasy to experience it themselves?

I am a white guy and I love bbc inside me. It’s the only thing I can think of all the time..I just want it and crave it and worship it so much.

All white guys need to understand that they have to submit to their superior black man and worship them. Nothing better than being owned by a strong black man with a bbc

(Spoiler alert!) Is that scrawny boy actually a man? I love it when the black man lifts him from the ground fucking him and he moans like a high pitched girl!
In response to the original question, I don't even think that it is much of a secret. I know many cuckolds would vehemently deny it, but why go so far out of the way to invite another man into an otherwise monogamous relationship? If you want monogamy, you already have it and if you want another woman or swinging, convince your wife to go bi. But this particular fetish seems focused on men who want another cock; the excuse is saying that it is for their wife.

Last edited:
honestly any man that is into being cuck is bi on some level. its a bi act to want to see cock in your wife. its a bi act to lick cum from her pussy

Back