Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

He thinks his wife and her lover don't know but they do, and gradually she and her black stallion lure the hapless cuckold closer and closer to his destiny, allowing him to masturbate and edge freely to further deepen the acceptance of his desires and making way for their ultimate expression.

Attachments

• Closer.jpg
    Closer.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 515
Until finally, like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, he accepts his master's penis into his mouth, still confused and unsure but gradually he warms to his new position and begins to work his mouth on the cock. His master's groans of pleasure ignite a warm gratitude in him...

Attachments

• RAbbit.jpg
    RAbbit.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 520
Fully broken in the cuck accepts his master's full dominance as the sexual superior in his relationship, his home, and allows the master to take him anyway and where he pleases and accepts humiliation from his master as a gift...

Attachments

• Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 527
  • Sissy.jpg
    Sissy.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 515
  • used.jpg
    used.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 506
Does it just turn them on to see a bbc like mine fuck and stretch their wife or is it indirectly feeding their desire and fantasy to experience it themselves?
For me it's all about something different. Having another guy come into my house and see my Wife move to him, move for him, I'm giving another Man, full unfettered access to my Wife and in the end I want to go down on her, I want to tongue this perfect whole that just brought you off. In a way it's a sort of reverse blowjob, lol, I just mean that I can actually feel the contour of another Man's Dick in Sue's Pussy and I get to take his load right at the start. If I'm very lucky she'll pull off her Man's Dick and sit on my face, while he plays with her tits and they're kissing and making out together, talking about when they'll see each other again, till she just opens up and spills it into my mouth.
I always did like to lick the bowl

Back